I don't think everyone is capable of having a bubble butt

Options

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Mine's so serious sorry.. I take glute training to the next level... I've given many girl a bummm when I was a trainer

From ur pictures you can tell a difference!! way to go.. however u need to eat more clean protein, moderate carbs and fat and train w weights way more and do less cardio... in my opinion

I eat my body weight in protein a lot of days. I'm 119lbs. I at least try to get over 100gs. Most days it's more than that. I try to eat 40/30/30 and I've been doing weights & hardly any cardio since like Sept.
    I'm not saying that I want a bubble butt with this post, because I'm fine with not having one. I just wanted to say that I don't feel it's possible for everyone to have one, you know? I think you can back it a tad bigger, by adding muscle.
    530952_434751823272858_724459841_n.jpg
    but a booty like the 'toned' girl. I don't think EVERYONE can accomplish that. Least not that big. Know what I mean? My butt looks a lot like the other girls.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    It can also be a sign of bad posture that can be problematic. Look up anterior pelvic tilt or lordosis

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSijUtDh58u7UGUAY0NGQFeCFhpc77qvs9x81i3piPhLNE7s3vY

I have this slighlty when I stand against a wall standing with proper posture I can fit both my hands behind the lower part of my back around 3 inches or so, oddly enough no one has ever noticed it and I have no back issues.My butt sticks out infact Im not sure why anyone would want my type of booty it made it very hard to find pants that fit,always a gap in back.

I inherited my sway back from my mother.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...a couple of things I need to preeeeeach on:

Everything he said on the money !!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I had a ghetto booty at 118 lbs and I have an even ghetto-er booty at 178 lbs. I did not one squat to achieve it.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    1.A booty that looks tight and elevated in jeans is a hoax. Point blank. Ive seen some amazing illusions accomplished with tight jeans that had low rear pockets, and a pair of boots...the booty is all perky and boom! Sadly, I seen that girl in loose fitting shorts and it was chaos.
    The Bubble butt makeover:
    1. Weighted Glute bridges. Unequivocally superior at blowing up that booty to Squats. If your hip and quad dominant in the squat, your glutes get nada. Switch it around and you get people with all *kitten* and no quads. Get a Hampton Extra Thick bar pad off amazon. youll need it. I go up to 505lbs for a single. My skinny lil bubble butt bff gets her thang' up to 315 for a triple...and shes 125lbs.
    2. LOW bar squats: You must break parallel. Those half *kitten* things you see people doing at the gym is nonsense. Get below parallel but dont bounce. Even if you have to drop your maximum work load wayyyyyy down, do it. Your hams and *kitten* will get jacked with cereal bowl dimples on the side of each one.
    3. Glute extensions/Kick backs on the smith machine(if your gym does not have a glute blaster): full extension and really get that upper glute to POP...you will be walking like two bowling balls were stuffed under your booty skin....
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...few things look as bizarre as big butts on skinny legs with no calves or hamstrings....If me as a dude can blow my booty into oblivion then you can for sure! Tchau'..

Weighted glute bridge/hip raise are excellent. Low squats plus box squats (have to use the glutes to get off the box).
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    what is a Weighted glute bridge? putting weights on your belly while lifting your booty off the floor?
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1.A booty that looks tight and elevated in jeans is a hoax. Point blank. Ive seen some amazing illusions accomplished with tight jeans that had low rear pockets, and a pair of boots...the booty is all perky and boom! Sadly, I seen that girl in loose fitting shorts and it was chaos.
    The Bubble butt makeover:
    1. Weighted Glute bridges. Unequivocally superior at blowing up that booty to Squats. If your hip and quad dominant in the squat, your glutes get nada. Switch it around and you get people with all *kitten* and no quads. Get a Hampton Extra Thick bar pad off amazon. youll need it. I go up to 505lbs for a single. My skinny lil bubble butt bff gets her thang' up to 315 for a triple...and shes 125lbs.
    2. LOW bar squats: You must break parallel. Those half *kitten* things you see people doing at the gym is nonsense. Get below parallel but dont bounce. Even if you have to drop your maximum work load wayyyyyy down, do it. Your hams and *kitten* will get jacked with cereal bowl dimples on the side of each one.
    3. Glute extensions/Kick backs on the smith machine(if your gym does not have a glute blaster): full extension and really get that upper glute to POP...you will be walking like two bowling balls were stuffed under your booty skin....
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...few things look as bizarre as big butts on skinny legs with no calves or hamstrings....If me as a dude can blow my booty into oblivion then you can for sure! Tchau'..

Love your tips! Gonna try the low bar squats!
    Btw are you Brazilian?
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    The good Lord did not see fit to give me any booty at all. In the peak of my body building days, when I did walking lunges from one end of the gym to the other, back and forth with heavier weights every week. Squats till I was ready to puke. Leg presses with the weights maxed out, everything I could possibly do. My quads and hams were killer, and calfs that made all the guys mean green with envy. Still had a butt you could iron a shirt on. It just wasn't going to happen. I got a little more when I was 75 pounds overweight, but unfortunately it is shrinking quickly. Oh well, what ya gonna do? :grumble:
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The good Lord did not see fit to give me any booty at all. In the peak of my body building days, when I did walking lunges from one end of the gym to the other, back and forth with heavier weights every week. Squats till I was ready to puke. Leg presses with the weights maxed out, everything I could possibly do. My quads and hams were killer, and calfs that made all the guys mean green with envy. Still had a butt you could iron a shirt on. It just wasn't going to happen. I got a little more when I was 75 pounds overweight, but unfortunately it is shrinking quickly. Oh well, what ya gonna do? :grumble:

I guess I was wrong. I thought the right booty exercises with weights would help any flat booty.
  • shorty35565
    Options

This is what I'm talking about! I've lifted mine a little, but it's not gonna one of those booties like you see in the squats motivational. I just don't think i was built for it. I think when I bulk, I can add a little muscle there to help pad it some, but it's not gonna be an amazing butt, just a small one lol
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    Abuelas 1/4 braza, 3/4 colombian...bogota bebey....brazil and colombia are the Land Of the Giants....diesel, bowling ball, booties that is...
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    @Bodybuilding and never ever having had a booty: check out, RIP Negrita jades' Shape Shifting...she never had GracyAnne barbosas booty or Alesandra Soares crazy booty, but she created enough of one to aesthetically appear balanced from all angles. Alice matos, Larissa Reis, Monique luchese, natalia melo, all have amazing round, hemispheric glutes, but everything else is so proportioned, nothing stands out as ridic'. I thing bubble butts are getting overrated in favor of total body symmetry. The naked, balanced, well developed body, is the hottest garment....everything else obscures weaknesses or accentuates strenfs'...No offense to any ethnic group: ive seen black american girls with really nice booties in jeans. Ive seen them in shorts and the skinny legs, and no calves negated the booty. Ive seen 110lb asian girls at 24 Hour fitness in Alhambra with diamond shaped calves, quads that tear drop to the knee cap, and hams that hang off the bone, and onion thin skin to boot....but no booty or really small but they look amazing in shorts nonetheless....booty to the exclusion of the rest of the lower extremity is a crime against the booty!
    Glutebridges with BACK ELEVATED and an OLYMPIC BAR, with an EXXTRA THICK BAR PAD, LOADED WITH PLATES! NOT the richard simmons cow girl hip pulsation with no weight and off your back..thats nonsense....If by the time you are doing the aformentioned for reps with 315lbs, you cannot have your man throw a quarter at your *kitten* and '*****s' off, Ill buy your next 10lbs of whey protein! Get on it!
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    Checkout user profile: glutesthatsalute. See that black and white pic!? See that diamond shaped soleus/Gastroc sensuously writhing and adding another curve to the lower extremity? Take that away and just have some inflated glutes and what do you got? Some bizarre frankenstein of body parts hot in ISOLATION....so not Ouuuuuuuuu....
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a "bubble butt" because that's how I carry weight... Maybe I should start doing squats so I don't lose it :laugh:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am the queen of the tiny butt kingdom, I have been lifting heavy for a good year now, do squats, lunges, step ups, deadlifts, you name it.

I can tell you since this time last year, i have noticed a little bit of difference. It does look perkier and lifted, but It hasnt gotten bubblier. And this is with a years worth of regular heavy lifting.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    I am the queen of the tiny butt kingdom, I have been lifting heavy for a good year now, do squats, lunges, step ups, deadlifts, you name it.

I can tell you since this time last year, i have noticed a little bit of difference. It does look perkier and lifted, but It hasnt gotten bubblier. And this is with a years worth of regular heavy lifting.

And when people ask how to get a bigger butt around here, people always say squat squat. When really that doesn't help make it significantly bigger, only just what you said, lifted and perkier. People need to understand, you either have the genes for a bubble butt or not.
    I have a "bubble butt" because that's how I carry weight... Maybe I should start doing squats so I don't lose it
    Squats are a good thing! But you will probably always have a good sized booty. The biggest part, normally stays the biggest, even when u lose weight. Like pears will always have bigger lower bodies, apples, bigger upper bodies...so long and so forth. In other words, you keep your shape, just get smaller. I never had a butt 66lbs ago. It was more than now, but still small (especially in proportion to the rest of the body)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You have nice abs trade ya
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Has always carried weight in my butt and thighs
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i take it you are on about a "pert" butt rather than a fat butt! :noway:
    cause i am am sure i would not want my fat *kitten* back :sad:
    alot of girls who have the pear shape and are even just slightly overweight do have problems getting in tight jeans over thier fat assess! :cry: and have to have bigger sizes i remember well i WAS one of them but strange i have swapped to apple now! :ohwell: maybe it's all the walking i do!

CAN you acually swap shapes????
  • shorty35565
    Options
    You have nice abs trade ya

Thanks :) I carry my weight in my lower stomach & love handles mostly. I'm a high hip hourglass. So getting even the smallest bit of definition has been a real struggle for me.