I don't think everyone is capable of having a bubble butt

Options

Replies

• sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm...a couple of things I need to preeeeeach on:
    1.A booty that looks tight and elevated in jeans is a hoax. Point blank. Ive seen some amazing illusions accomplished with tight jeans that had low rear pockets, and a pair of boots...the booty is all perky and boom! Sadly, I seen that girl in loose fitting shorts and it was chaos.
    The Bubble butt makeover:
    1. Weighted Glute bridges. Unequivocally superior at blowing up that booty to Squats. If your hip and quad dominant in the squat, your glutes get nada. Switch it around and you get people with all *kitten* and no quads. Get a Hampton Extra Thick bar pad off amazon. youll need it. I go up to 505lbs for a single. My skinny lil bubble butt bff gets her thang' up to 315 for a triple...and shes 125lbs.
    2. LOW bar squats: You must break parallel. Those half *kitten* things you see people doing at the gym is nonsense. Get below parallel but dont bounce. Even if you have to drop your maximum work load wayyyyyy down, do it. Your hams and *kitten* will get jacked with cereal bowl dimples on the side of each one.
    3. Glute extensions/Kick backs on the smith machine(if your gym does not have a glute blaster): full extension and really get that upper glute to POP...you will be walking like two bowling balls were stuffed under your booty skin....
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...few things look as bizarre as big butts on skinny legs with no calves or hamstrings....If me as a dude can blow my booty into oblivion then you can for sure! Tchau'..

^^ i like this guy! he knows what he's talking about (:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    what is a Weighted glute bridge? putting weights on your belly while lifting your booty off the floor?

I put a dumbbell on my hipbones when I do them.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    i take it you are on about a "pert" butt rather than a fat butt! :noway:
    cause i am am sure i would not want my fat *kitten* back :sad:
    alot of girls who have the pear shape and are even just slightly overweight do have problems getting in tight jeans over thier fat assess! :cry: and have to have bigger sizes i remember well i WAS one of them but strange i have swapped to apple now! :ohwell: maybe it's all the walking i do!

CAN you acually swap shapes????

I am not quite sure. I was sorta round 66lbs ago, but I still went in at the waist like I do now. SO my shape has always been a bit similar. True pears carry their weigh in their butts and legs. They get a little bit of a stomach when they get heavier, but shoulders and upper body is always still smaller. Were your shoulders & upper body smaller before? Of were they more equal? Low hip hourglasses gain weight in their booties too.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's slow progress, but from heavy lifting I THINK my butt is a LITTLE less flat haha. I have the flattest butt ever but I think it's a little rounder now and it's DEF way harder haha. Sounds weird but seriously it's all muscle now, rock solid :P

Here's the best proof I've got..

Before:
    P1000952.jpg

After/During: (like 10 months later)

It's getting there ha! I can only hope the squats keep working.
  • shorty35565
    Options
    It's slow progress, but from heavy lifting I THINK my butt is a LITTLE less flat haha. I have the flattest butt ever but I think it's a little rounder now and it's DEF way harder haha. Sounds weird but seriously it's all muscle now, rock solid :P

Here's the best proof I've got..

Before:
    P1000952.jpg

After/During: (like 10 months later)
    2013-02-15000644_zps0a11fae3.jpg

It's getting there ha! I can only hope the squats keep working.

U Look great!!
    If urs is the flattest ever, idk what that makes mine LOL Mine smaller than ur before haha
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    1.A booty that looks tight and elevated in jeans is a hoax. Point blank. Ive seen some amazing illusions accomplished with tight jeans that had low rear pockets, and a pair of boots...the booty is all perky and boom! Sadly, I seen that girl in loose fitting shorts and it was chaos.
    1. Weighted Glute bridges. Unequivocally superior at blowing up that booty to Squats. If your hip and quad dominant in the squat, your glutes get nada. Switch it around and you get people with all *kitten* and no quads. Get a Hampton Extra Thick bar pad off amazon. youll need it. I go up to 505lbs for a single. My skinny lil bubble butt bff gets her thang' up to 315 for a triple...and shes 125lbs.
    2. LOW bar squats: You must break parallel. Those half *kitten* things you see people doing at the gym is nonsense. Get below parallel but dont bounce. Even if you have to drop your maximum work load wayyyyyy down, do it. Your hams and *kitten* will get jacked with cereal bowl dimples on the side of each one.
    3. Glute extensions/Kick backs on the smith machine(if your gym does not have a glute blaster): full extension and really get that upper glute to POP...you will be walking like two bowling balls were stuffed under your booty skin....
    ...and dont forget hamstrings...few things look as bizarre as big butts on skinny legs with no calves or hamstrings....If me as a dude can blow my booty into oblivion then you can for sure! Tchau'..

^ this I had those cereal bowls he refers to in the past and intend to get them again. no. matter. what.

I USED to think a person had to be genetically predisposed, but I've seen photo's here on this site of girls with no butt getting very very bubbly in the butt. search the threads. also google his exercise names and you'll see all the similar movements from exercise classes floorwork done with weights. I did all these same motions with no weights in the past when I had those cereal bowls on the sides. Imagine what could happen with weights? You can get a lot closer than you are now, why not at least try?
  • shorty35565
    Options

^ this I had those cereal bowls he refers to in the past and intend to get them again. no. matter. what.

I USED to think a person had to be genetically predisposed, but I've seen photo's here on this site of girls with no butt getting very very bubbly in the butt. search the threads. also google his exercise names and you'll see all the similar movements from exercise classes floorwork done with weights. I did all these same motions with no weights in the past when I had those cereal bowls on the sides. Imagine what could happen with weights? You can get a lot closer than you are now, why not at least try?

I will def try when I'm bulking. I don't have to have a big butt or anything. I just want some more padding you know? So it doesn't hurt when I sit down lol
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Look up bootynomics on youtube. This chick buffy the body went from skinny to fat to small waist with a big ol ghetto booty from exercise and she talks about it in her videos, one video has before and afters. Yes some people get a head start with genetics but if you do a lot of squats with weights you can can have a big butt too. I'm doing brazil butt lift right now and my but is already getting rounder. I'll gladly show before and afters if you remind me in 2 weeks when I'm done with the first month.

That's impressive! I couldn't find the before video but I'll have a root around!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I've spent my entire life wishing I had a smaller *kitten*. Until just a few years ago, I didn't know there were women in the world who were wishing for a larger butt. That concept is completely foreign and incomprehensible to me, lol. If anyone wants mine, you can have it. I have plenty to spare.

Exactly the same. A few months ago I would of given anything to get rid of at least half of mine. It has improved shape with squats, no doubt. But it's still big. It has literally been big since I was a child though, I remember getting teased about it by the boys at school!! hahaha It's something I was obviously born to have, I just have to try and keep it under control by eating less and exercising, otherwise it grows to the size of a small planet!! lol
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All I want for my birthday is a big booty!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I agree that body shape and having a booty that pops is genetic. I've always had a small waist and a booty that's 11 inches bigger and very smooth, round and perky (you can see it in my ticker). In high school and in college I was known for my booty. I did start to lose my fitness a little bit and weights are bringing me back again (just saw a recent video of my dance practice and was happy with my shape). It is normal for there to be slight changes in many aspects of our bodies after having babies and getting older. Weights can help maintain things longer. You should still work at it, but I agree that you should not feel down because of something that is genetic.
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Mine coulda modeled for that Nike campaign a couple years back:

“My butt is big and round like the letter C and ten thousand lunges has made it rounder but not smaller and that’s just fine. It’s a space heater for my side of the bed/ It’s my ambassador to those who walk behind me/ It’s a border collie that herds skinny women away from the best deals at clothing sales. My butt is big and that’s just fine and those who might scorn it are invited to kiss it.”
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Exactly the same. A few months ago I would of given anything to get rid of at least half of mine. It has improved shape with squats, no doubt. But it's still big. It has literally been big since I was a child though, I remember getting teased about it by the boys at school!! hahaha It's something I was obviously born to have, I just have to try and keep it under control by eating less and exercising, otherwise it grows to the size of a small planet!! lol

You look amazing btw! I would kill to have ur stomach!
    I agree that body shape and having a booty that pops is genetic. I've always had a small waist and a booty that's 11 inches bigger and very smooth, round and perky (you can see it in my ticker). In high school and in college I was known for my booty. I did start to lose my fitness a little bit and weights are bringing me back again (just saw a recent video of my dance practice and was happy with my shape). It is normal for there to be slight changes in many aspects of our bodies after having babies and getting older. Weights can help maintain things longer. You should still work at it, but I agree that you should not feel down because of something that is genetic.
    My waist is a little over 9in smaller than the biggest part of hips, but I that's just from the width of my hips. I hope to gain a little muscle in it on day! but I understand that my genetics just wont allow a round booty lol
    Mine coulda modeled for that Nike campaign a couple years back:

“My butt is big and round like the letter C and ten thousand lunges has made it rounder but not smaller and that’s just fine. It’s a space heater for my side of the bed/ It’s my ambassador to those who walk behind me/ It’s a border collie that herds skinny women away from the best deals at clothing sales. My butt is big and that’s just fine and those who might scorn it are invited to kiss it.”

I love tht haha,
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ive had a bubble butt my whole life. That was until I got pregnant. My center of gravity shifted forced me into a posture that didn't engage my glutes. And even though I continued to lift weights and do cardio, I was unable to safely squat and lunge past a 90 degree angle. Because as you may know going lower than that engages the booty. So my butt was flat after I gave birth. Abs and glutes start with good posture. Then diet and weight training.
  • Cinnamonie
    Cinnamonie Posts: 138
    Options

Thanks for the weighted glute bridges, I'd never heard of them. I have a strong booty and could do hip thrusts/bridges all day without any fatigue, even with isometric holds. Did them weighted today and felt a nice burn. Thanks!
  • GraeKat
    GraeKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love this!! :drinker: cheers!!!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    was so hoping for more pictures.
  • hutchy90
    hutchy90 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump so i can try these lifts later
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Luckily, I've always had a bubble butt *wiggle*wiggle*
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Squats/deadlifts/lunges don't put fat on your butt, they increase the size of your glutes. If you lift heavy (and proper) and eat to support that you will build muscle there. Building muscle there has nothing to do with how you carry weight.
    this..try kai greenes glute squats bar sits in between your legs This is an asss blaser.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDsKn4cGm2w
    watch from 6:40 and on if you want an *kitten* like a lil midget

never mind his boner hes always walking in sweats with no undies