Bragging Friday

Options

Replies

• Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I am an excellent artist. I'm great with kids. I'm a wonderful cook. I've lost over 100 lbs. I'm the only one of my siblings that isn't batcrap crazy. I can put anyone at ease. Everybody loves me. I'm amazing in the sack. I think that about covers it.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I can make a damn good cheesecake.

And I rock at all things art.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I can cook fairly well. I can bake and decorate a cake almost as well as a pro with no professional training and I'm not too bad of a singer either...but I'm shy...very shy. Stage fright ruins everything!

Who wants cake or pie? (Yes, the pictures are huge, I’m sorry, I can’t resize them from here…get over it!)

284462_2206885133884_5727151_n.jpg
    314123_4739890063333_1595867897_n.jpg
    319440_218937781492578_1187693308_n.jpg
    391221_245405362179153_1089717453_n.jpg
    483270_4376786460061_1744457107_n.jpg
    67904_4820072301930_2011627395_n.jpg
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I know the difference between "loose" & "lose".

At least someone does on this site!
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I bake (from scratch) some of the most amazing *kitten* you'll ever eat in your life.

Oh, and . . . .

<~~ I make beautiful babies.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I'm still laughing cause Jac said he's humble.
  • curvymari77
    Options
    Bragging Friday???.....I'm going to brag about my curves. I love them and embrace them!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I think I'm finding sexy again. Almost...
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I can cook fairly well. I can bake and decorate a cake almost as well as a pro with no professional training and I'm not too bad of a singer either...but I'm shy...very shy. Stage fright ruins everything!

Who wants cake or pie? (Yes, the pictures are huge, I’m sorry, I can’t resize them from here…get over it!)

I love Elemenopee and that makes me awesome!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am a good photographer. I sing really well. I am a good mommy. I care about my patients. I am determined. I am very clean, but not OCD about it. I am one hell of a baker, and a good all around cook. I am pretty good in the sack. I have no doubt that I would be a great wife........ if I were married.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I bake (from scratch) some of the most amazing *kitten* you'll ever eat in your life.

Oh, and . . . .

<~~ I make beautiful babies.

What she said!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I know who let the dogs out, why the caged bird sings AND who put the bomp in the bop shoo bop shoo bop.

I know there is no "bomp" in "bop shoo bop shoo bop."
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    i can drink ANYONE UNDER THE TABLE and still be standing to tuck them in nighty night.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Yes please! I'll have some pie!
    And that is some great stuff. I've worked with a few pastry chefs that would be proud of that work. Well done!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm Batman
    NO YOU'RE NOT.

I'M BATMAN, and don't you dare forget it, Boy Wonder.

Isn't Batman dead Lea??
    Uh no? Though, DC is killing off the Boy Wonder.

Your days are numbered, Brett.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
    Or you're the sidekick that gets killed off because he's lollame.

The Flash runs circles around you pack o' turds anyway. Batman is just Richard Branson in a rubber suit.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That I've lost almost 100 lbs and have been able to FINALLY maintain my weight loss! Can I get a whoop - whoop?! :happy:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    i can drink ANYONE UNDER THE TABLE and still be standing to tuck them in nighty night.

You know it doesn't count if they're drinking from a sippy cup right?
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    As of today, I'm no longer OBESE!
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options

I used to be able to....... now, my alcohol related skill is that I can sleep comfortably in a bathtub without drowning..........