High Heels & Fishnets!!!!!

Options

Replies

• shredder
    shredder Posts: 404
    Options
    Gail... I HAVE to know what you are doing and for how long to burn 2,479 calories????
    I almost killed myself for an hour on the ellip last night and only squeezed off 600 cals.
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Hi ladies, happy FRIDAY!!! :bigsmile:

I posted my stats before but will post them again since it's Friday:

Current Weight: 173.2
    Goal Weight: 155

My mini goal for April is to get out of the 170s!!! So that means losing 3.4 lbs. I can do it!!!!

And Heather, I've been rocking your mini challenge -- 50 minute run on Wednesday, an hour of Boot Camp last night! Twas awesome! :happy:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

My mini goal for April is to get out of the 170s!!! So that means losing 3.4 lbs. I can do it!!!!

And Heather, I've been rocking your mini challenge -- 50 minute run on Wednesday, an hour of Boot Camp last night! Twas awesome! :happy:

holy crap you look awesome! congratulations on the 84lbs! that is crazy! amazed!
  • jenfrederick
    Options
    Is it too late to join?

SW - 180
    CW - 180
    GW - 140
  • acakeforawife
    Options

holy crap you look awesome! congratulations on the 84lbs! that is crazy! amazed!

Oh, you're so sweet! Thank you!!!
  • 25daniow
    25daniow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi All and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! I am new to this site and posted my stats yesterday but wanted to put them up again since today is the "official" weigh in day and the start of this great support system.

Starting Weight - 195
    Current Weight - 193
    Goal Weight - 155
  • Cchange
    Cchange Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    I want to say thanks for keeping me motivated! I read all the posts and I'm excited to be part of this group!!

SW: 176
    CW: 169.8
    GW: 135 (but honestly would be happy at 140, guess I'll decide when I get closer)

Mini Challenge: Lose 5 lbs by May 1st

Heather, I started your mini challenge Wed. and I can already tell I'm going to have a 'Love/Hate' relationship with them. lol Walked 45 mins Wed and took yesterday off because I wasn't feeling good. I'm feeling better today but not 100% so I'll go some Pilates or weights. I might hate those mini challenges but I'm sure I'll love the results! Thanks for making me work :tongue:
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Woo, it's Friday! Must remind myself not to let all the hard work be negated by the weekend. Here are my stats:

Starting Weight: 181

Current Weight: 177.9

Goal Weight 136
  • hymiesmom
    hymiesmom Posts: 76
    Options
    Here are my stats...

SW-155
    CW-143
    GW-125

I'm working on Heather's challenge...running 4 miles today, P90x Core Synergistics Sat., JM 30 Day Shred Sun., and P90X Yoga and 5 mile run on Monday! Whew...I'm tired just talking about it! I took Thurs off from exercise because I ran Mon, Tues, and Wed...I needed a break. But I'm ready to go again!

I think I'm going to look into other JM DVD's...from what I'm hearing on this post she has more difficult ones than the 30 Day Shred. Any suggestions?

BTW~Thank you Shredder, Allie, and Heather for lighting a fire under us....I'm excited!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    hymiesmom: Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are each 40 minutes comprised of circuits similar to those in 30 Day Shred, but more intense. I would highly recommend them if you like Jillian but need more of a challenge.

I want to say I'm so proud of all of you ladies who are working hard on my mini-challenge. I can't wait to find out what the next mini-challenge will be!
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    OK, here goes:

SW 171
    CW 160 (after a 3 pound gain this week...CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!)
    GW 150

P90x Plyometrics yesterday, Core Synergistics this morning, Kenpo X tomorrow, soccer on Sunday. Hoping that stupid 3 pounds goes away by next Friday.
  • hymiesmom
    hymiesmom Posts: 76
    Options
    hymiesmom: Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are each 40 minutes comprised of circuits similar to those in 30 Day Shred, but more intense. I would highly recommend them if you like Jillian but need more of a challenge.

Thanks! I'm definitely going to look into them. I have P90X, but I'm getting tired of them.
  • Plwarder
    Plwarder Posts: 30
    Options
    If it's not too late to join.

SW 180
    CW 177

Mini Goal 170 by 5/1
    Mini Goal 160 by 7/1

Goal Weight 150
    Final Goal Weight 140 and maintain
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    By the way, I will be wearing high heels & fishnets when I go out with my friends tonight. Happy Friday!
  • purdygrl
    purdygrl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Okay so just weighed myself for our local weight loss challenge group.

SW- 247.2 ( I am starting over today)
    CW- 247.2
    GW- 175
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    alisaperry74: I love that you'll be wearing heels and fishnets tonight. Have fun with your friends!

I'm also going out with friends tonight, but jeans and a polo are the style we're going with tonight. I just have to get my run completed right after work so I have some beer calories!
  • pricesus
    pricesus Posts: 10
    Options
    Okay ladies, I am.

SW 227.4
    CW 218.2
    GW 160

And then we will go from there!
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Reposting my stats:

SW 234
    CW 220
    GW 150
  • TammieOwen
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I need a good kick in the butt, and I think if I have to be accountable for something like this it will help.

SW- 154.4 ranges up to 157
    GW- 130

Mini Goals
    May 6th- Under 150.

I am trying to walk/jog more and get out on my bike with the kids.
  • nathaliexol
    Options
    Great idea!

Current Weight 113lb
    Goal Weights 100lb (without loosing my butt lol)