Male body hair, a question.

Options

Replies

• SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    :tongue: As far as I am concerned hair on a man is totally sexy, I just love it! And lets be real, this is the way God made you. I don't see why men shave off their hairy chest, arms, back etc.. since it is natural and beautiful! These male models these day with their bare hairless chest etc. are not sexy in any way! So guys go naturla and let the hair grow! :tongue:

If we all thought about the way 'god made us' the women would be hairy also. Gross.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    I like for DH to keep his face shaved & his chest trimmed, he keeps his manscaping up to date down below, and he doesn't have shoulder or back hair but if he did I'd make him shave it, that freaks me out.

Just curious: Seen you use this before, what does DH stand for? I assume it's your loving hubby. :smile:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I like for DH to keep his face shaved & his chest trimmed, he keeps his manscaping up to date down below, and he doesn't have shoulder or back hair but if he did I'd make him shave it, that freaks me out.

Just curious: Seen you use this before, what does DH stand for? I assume it's your loving hubby. :smile:
    Darling husband, dear husband, doting husband, damn husband, take your pick. :tongue:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    :tongue: As far as I am concerned hair on a man is totally sexy, I just love it! And lets be real, this is the way God made you. I don't see why men shave off their hairy chest, arms, back etc.. since it is natural and beautiful! These male models these day with their bare hairless chest etc. are not sexy in any way! So guys go naturla and let the hair grow! :tongue:

If we all thought about the way 'god made us' the women would be hairy also. Gross.

HA! definitely NOT a fan of how god made me! :wink: If I only had my eyebrows and the hair on my head I would be THRILLED. Who wants to buy me some laser hair removal???
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Awwww,,,,, :heart: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :bigsmile: :heart:
    (Mariettarose said:)
    I think the hair thing is more important to the guy. I love my guy the way he is. If he needs to trim his hair or shave it to feel comfortable fine...just don't give me razor stuble if I want to snuggle. I do prefer the nether region be trimmed just for appetite issues. That's my own personal preference but doesn't stop me from loving my guy.

I personally thought I loved guys with bare chests and no body hair. I fell for a hairy teddy bear and love him with all my heart. I wouldn't have him any other way. I just hope he feels the same way. :love:
    This is my wife guys,,,
  • SquidInTraining
    Options
    I think the hair thing is more important to the guy. I love my guy the way he is. If he needs to trim his hair or shave it to feel comfortable fine...just don't give me razor stuble if I want to snuggle. I do prefer the nether region be trimmed just for appetite issues. That's my own personal preference but doesn't stop me from loving my guy.

I personally thought I loved guys with bare chests and no body hair. I fell for a hairy teddy bear and love him with all my heart. I wouldn't have him any other way. I just hope he feels the same way. :love:
    This is my wife guys,,,

How sweet!!! I feel the same way about my DH. :)
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I will throw my .02 cents in....

I dont shave the legs, arms dont have enough to shave, trim the armpits so they are not crazy and the manscaping is of the utmost importance....you have to agree on that
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options

This is my wife guys,,,

Awww.... too sweet!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I like men to have hair, as long as he's well groomed.
  • sfgreger
    sfgreger Posts: 2
    Options
    Well, when it bothers my wife, she shaves it. But let me tell you, the older I get, the more she is shaving. What's up with that?
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I do trim down there but not too much off. I hate when the boys stick to my thighs. :ohwell:
    And there is no way anyone and I MEAN ANYONE ELSE is shaving me there.

Huhhhhhhhh KELLY CLARKSON
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I do trim down there but not too much off. I hate when the boys stick to my thighs. :ohwell:
    And there is no way anyone and I MEAN ANYONE ELSE is shaving me there.

Huhhhhhhhh KELLY CLARKSON
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    For those who were wondering...

mangroomer.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    For those who were wondering...

mangroomer.jpg

See if that works.

Wolf, you have to make the "img" lower case instead of upper case.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Thank you...I was just researching that :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ya',,, none of that for me. I run the clippers over and get the hair off, but I don't shave. Never done it, but it just doesn't sound appealing. Just lots of acreage, sounds time consuming.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    You could always light off your charcoal grill on a hot day after using too much fluid while you're naked. That'll trim you up. 109.gif
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    I'm a fairly hairy dude. I'm not quite to Sasquatch level, but quickly getting there. I try to keep my back smooth and keep everywhere else trimmed. Although, I did recently shave a little south and like the results.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    You could always light off your charcoal grill on a hot day after using too much fluid while you're naked. That'll trim you up. 109.gif

Never drink with ZebraHead.

:bigsmile:
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options

:laugh: Sounds like something my neighbor would do :laugh: