Are there a lot of backbenders on MFP?

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    The back bending "scene"? Really?

Please don't criticize the bb lifestyle. I totally understand if it is 't for you because of some sort of physical limitation but please don't shame those of us who have chosen to live our lives this way.

For realz. I'm sick of all the back bending shaming that goes on around here!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I refuse to be left out of the fun

48SMPx5.jpg

Form sucks. I blame my restrictive jeans and shirt. But, I haven't been able to do these since I injured my back 10 years ago, so I'm callin it a win.

Edit: Fixed the supah hyooge pic.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Show off.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Yep now I feel the need to go try one, too bad I don't have someone to take my pic

Just set your laptop up and press the timer key,
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    No, I'm a water bender.

earth bender myself.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Edited because SOMEONE edited their picture and took away my post's relevance - which just made it look weird.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I refuse to be left out of the fun

48SMPx5.jpg

Form sucks. I blame my restrictive jeans and shirt. But, I haven't been able to do these since I injured my back 10 years ago, so I'm callin it a win.

Yeah, from what I can see on the picture, you could totally be supporting your head and shoulders on a chair or something.

UGH! You resized when I was typing this!! Cheater, and that is soooo Photoshop.

But, dang does your belly look amazing, Miss Hot Bending Thing.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yup! Though I prefer a bit more of a challenge

4ztblu.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to progress into scorpion soon!
  • jillbean1217
    jillbean1217 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I seriously can't stop laughing. You guys are hilarious. Now I have to go try...

That basically resulted in me standing up with my hands over my head looking dubiously at the ground behind me.

Guess I failed. Meh.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to go try, but terrified I'll end up stuck or injured.

This^. Maybe if I was home alone, but I have a wife and three children at home.
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I can totally do a backbend but I'm not sure how to post pics and not sure how to take a pic while in a backbend! any advice???
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

That just means you have a lot of people to help you if you DO get stuck or injured. And someone to take the picture.
  • Reza151
    Reza151 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I can totally do a backbend but I'm not sure how to post pics and not sure how to take a pic while in a backbend! any advice???

upload the pic on tinypic.com
    choose the forum/message board option
    copy and paste the code
    Change the and brackets to no caps [img][/img]
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

That just means you have a lot of people to help you if you DO get stuck or injured. And someone to take the picture.

Shush! You're screwing up my excuse...er, I mean, reason.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tried. But I couldn't get my head off the ground. What am I doing wrong?
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 and not even thinking about trying it.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to do those! AND get back up from them instead of falling on my face or bending in some way god only indended for sex.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tried. But I couldn't get my head off the ground. What am I doing wrong?

straighten your arms (hardest part for a guy)
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Yep now I feel the need to go try one, too bad I don't have someone to take my pic

I am willing to sacrifice my time to assist. And don't worry, the ones with wardrobe malfunctions shall never see the light of day.

Too true. I used a timer and you have no idea how many times I did this only to find my boob had popped out.
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

upload the pic on tinypic.com
    choose the forum/message board option
    copy and paste the code
    Change the and brackets to no caps [img][/img]

Thx I shall try that as soon as I can figure out how to take a pic while in a backbend on my phone!