Something interesting about yourself.

Options

Replies

• retroillusion
    retroillusion Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've lived in Canada, Mexico, Serbia, and Honduras. Therefore, I am fluent in Spanish, English and Serbian. ☺
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    A show on Animal Planet did a half hour episode about my dog rescue group. Even though it was presented in documentary-style we were actually re-enacting a past adoption so I had to "act". Master Thespian!!! lol

Awesome and good for you rescuing animals who need your help:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • marby534
    marby534 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been to both the North and South Poles, ran a Marathon for the first time at 58, and own two apartments in China.
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I was just 1 lb. 13 oz. at birth...On 1-13 as well!

You r special
  • WilhelmCF
    WilhelmCF Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink beer. But when I do, I drink Dos Equis.
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I can say the alphabet backwards, just as fast as forwards. I'm afraid that's as interesting as I get.
  • Maribabewhich
    Maribabewhich Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've lived in Canada, Mexico, Serbia, and Honduras. Therefore, I am fluent in Spanish, English and Serbian. ☺

Awesome
  • lisaortiz16
    Options
    I am comfortable in my skin, weight loss for me is not about being skinny it's about being healthy, i love support from anyone and love giving support to anyone who is trying to lose weight also!!!!! So Add me people!
  • dizzygail
    Options
    I have a ghost friend in my house. His name is Thomas. He's buried in the basement. Real nice guy from the civil war. There were also several little girl ghosties too, but managed to call an angel to take them home. But Thomas lingers, says he's gotta watch over me and the house, imagine that? My very own protective ghost!
  • Psychmajor
    Psychmajor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Was told by a distant Italian relative that I am a twin for Frankie Avalon's dead grandma.... LOL! My dad's side is Italian and we have been told that Frankie is a distant distant relative so I guess its possible. Hahaha Also I share a birthday with George Washington, which I always thought was very cool as a kid. I even made my mom put "happy bday Tina and George" on my 10th birthday cake. I thought it was great-my friends, not so much! :laugh:
  • XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX
    XX_Miss_RoseMary_XX Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of my planning by the phases of the moon. :)
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a nerd and I can draw, particularly anime. I guess that's interesting.. :/
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I like to talk and I'm fun to be around. I don't think I'm interesting so I asked my husband what' interesting about me & that's what he said! lol Maybe what's interesting about me is that I have a great husband :flowerforyou:
  • Alast
    Alast Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm a bit of a nerd and I can draw, particularly anime. I guess that's interesting.. :/

I think drawing is a cool skill :) And being a bit of a nerd cant be bad either ;) Come to the nerd side :D
  • mlbqd3
    mlbqd3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I rarely drink beer. But when I do, I drink Dos Equis.
    That makes you the most interesting man in the world.... I believe. LOL
  • mlbqd3
    mlbqd3 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a ghost friend in my house. His name is Thomas. He's buried in the basement. Real nice guy from the civil war. There were also several little girl ghosties too, but managed to call an angel to take them home. But Thomas lingers, says he's gotta watch over me and the house, imagine that? My very own protective ghost!

this is awesome!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I have completely remodeled my bathroom in my house, sink, cabinet, lighting, plumbing etc. I own power tools, which many don't think I could even wield let alone know how to properly use!
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    I cannot draw things that actually look like something but I love drawing and painting abstract.
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos and love reptiles. Nobody ever believes me because they say I look to prim and proper...LOL

Most people would never guess I have these tattoos either since I am an accountant!
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Was told by a distant Italian relative that I am a twin for Frankie Avalon's dead grandma.... LOL! My dad's side is Italian and we have been told that Frankie is a distant distant relative so I guess its possible. Hahaha Also I share a birthday with George Washington, which I always thought was very cool as a kid. I even made my mom put "happy bday Tina and George" on my 10th birthday cake. I thought it was great-my friends, not so much! :laugh:

I love the birthday cake idea. My birthday often falls on Memorial Day, so I guess I could memorialize a dead person each year...ideas...