Something interesting about yourself.

Options

Replies

• Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    When I was younger I used to sleep walk and sleep talk German at the same time. Ive never learnt the language.
  • Jane_1705
    Jane_1705 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I often dream about things before they happen. Like, the other day, I dreamed that my sister's hubby woke up throwing up, so I made him a get-well card. The next morning, he woke up throwing up. I had a dream that my grandfather died, (who I talked to like once a year and rarely thought about) and a week later, he had a heart attack and died very suddenly.

A lot of times when I have dreams, I end up telling whomever they were about so they can prevent things xD like, i dreamed my sis's boy fell out a window, and i told her so she could be extra careful!

Exactly the same thing happened to me with my Grandmother and it freaked me out.
    I also tell people when I dream anything significant.
    A picture of my Dads best friend fell off the wall in our house on the night he died which was weird.
    I saw a young boy ghost when I was young sitting in my room I am now convinced it was my guardian angel.
  • PMarie29
    PMarie29 Posts: 75
    Options
    The only bone I've ever broken is my tailbone...because I fell down a flight of stairs and hit every. single. step. on the way down.

And it never healed because I was in the middle of clinicals for nursing school and wasn't able to stay off my feet for a month.

Uff da.
  • CherryLoveLove
    Options
    I'm learning Japanese currently... :):embarassed:
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    i'm terrified of the # 23. last year was the worst of my paranoia all because of that damn number.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I'm learning Japanese currently... :):embarassed:

its fun. took 3 yrs in high school. ganbate kudasai
  • virtualjunkyard
    virtualjunkyard Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can sometimes see peoples auras.
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I have my own knitting/crochet business. I'm 18. It was kind slow in 2012, but in 2011-to summer 2012, I racked up 3,000. (:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I did not land in an aircraft until my 5th time up in one. Also, I once was on MTV's Headbanger's Ball by way of a Queensryche listening party (way back when MTV actually had something to do with music).

Cool! I was just saying that the other day. Remember when the M stood for music...?
  • linxus
    linxus Posts: 87
    Options
    I have a very rare nerve condition, which is pretty much cognitive mirroring but in the hands. There isn't a set-in-stone medical name for it. Whatever my left hand does, the nerves in my right hand want to reflect that and do it backwards(and vice versa). I was born with it. I can control it a lot better and grew up doing things that would help me control it. It doesn't effect my daily life. However, its silly when I'm digging in my pocket with one hand and you see the other doing the motion.. : )
  • DotPett
    DotPett Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have a very rare nerve condition, which is pretty much cognitive mirroring but in the hands. There isn't a set-in-stone medical name for it. Whatever my left hand does, the nerves in my right hand want to reflect that and do it backwards(and vice versa). I was born with it. I can control it a lot better and grew up doing things that would help me control it. It doesn't effect my daily life. However, its silly when I'm digging in my pocket with one hand and you see the other doing the motion.. : )

That is kind of freaky! Glad you can control it. But every little thing makes you unique, and thats good! :-)
  • witchblade
    witchblade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I was in the Army Reserves 2 week training I accidently ran into barracks (they all look the same) and ended running into a barrack full of naked men. Did I mentioned that many women followed me. The guys were happy to see us.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    hmmm... im one of the few female motorbike instructors...if that counts haha
  • lizibame
    lizibame Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I share a birthday with the Army, after 12 years of service I always know I will get cake and a song even if no one else knows.
  • witchblade
    witchblade Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    New to this. I lead a bunch of army reserves women to the barracks to take shower. The barracks look all the same. I ended up leading the group into the barracks full of naked men. They wanted us to stay but we ran away. I can laugh at it now.
  • fuuured
    fuuured Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a science nerd and also very interested in sports. Not a very common combination
  • Spook_Nuke_Em
    Spook_Nuke_Em Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have a sixth sense for finding four (or more) leaf clovers. I've found literally hundreds of them in my lifetime ranging from 4-8 leaf clovers. That's at least mildly interesting, right?

That's really interesting!
  • mcknjack
    mcknjack Posts: 20
    Options
    I have one kidney. I donated my left one to my Dad.
  • MikeBarro
    Options
    Trying Atkins for Athletes. I'm a successful triathlete (4th at Xterra Worlds). Unlikely any twins out there for myself but what the hey!
    5'9
    CW 131
    GW 128
  • TheFitVeganMaMa
    Options
    My oldest son has High Functioning Autism and is training to be a Body Builder. :-)

_____

Hey! I'm an engaged 33 year old Mom of three. I'm Vegan, Gluten Free and Organic/NON-GMO. I love strength training and MMA. I lost over 180 lbs. and still have 36 lbs. to go till I get to my goal weight. I'm looking to make new friends on here and on Facebook. Add me here RAMcCollum, on Facebook www.Facebook.com/McCollum.Ronda or like my support page where I post recipes and more www.Facebook.com/FitVeganMaMa :-)