Replies

• rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    OH MY DAMN!
  • Queen2day
    Queen2day Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY AWESOME JOB !!!! [Standing ovation from me !!!] :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, and fantastic story. Very inspirational!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oh my you look amazing!! I also love how your smile stayed the same :) Great inspiration!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    brilliant transformation, great dedication and effort - you look amazing :)
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! AMAZING!! WTG!!! You're beautiful, before and after!!! Such an inspiration! (Thumbs up!!)

I hope you don't mind I share my story. :smile: I'm new even though my log info says I have belonged since 2009. I started but stopped almost immediate when I got preggo with my son. So here I am again. I also want to lose about 90 lbs. I started 4 weeks ago doing Just Dance 1-4 and Michael Jackson - Experience for the Wii. I absolutely LOVE it and am addicted!! It has been a BLAST!! I took professional dance lessons from the age of 5 - 16 until I injured my knee in kickline competition... After all these years I still LOVE LOVE to dance...

I dance 2-3 hours per day (continuous) as I have two small children (5 and 4). Currently, I am taking FULL advantage of having me time again to get healthy. And, since my husband is unfortunately currently unemployed he has been gracious in watching our children. Love him for that!! :love:

Thus far, since dancing, I have lost 7 lbs so far in 4 weeks with no weight loss week 2. I also know I'm losing inches as my clothes (I am measuring and taking pictures every 4 weeks) are getting baggy. However, overall, I have lost a total of approximately 20 +/- lbs since I got a severe case of the flu and bronchitis back in end of Dec/Jan and lost about 13 +/- lbs.

I plan to start to incorporate Callanetics today as well about 3-4x/week to switch things up a bit so I don't get bored and hopefully to avoid plateaus. I also log my food and exercise on her daily and use WW (Weight Watchers) guidelines as well. I also have the Zumba DVD's, but haven't tried them yet, but I've heard only good things about it. Sorry so windy, but your story is PROOF that you can do anything you set your mind to. Thank you SO much for being a GREAT reminder to me and all of us that baby steps, hard work, determination and change of MIND set is all you need to succeed.

Thanks for allowing me to share!! Appreciate it!!! Keep up the AMAZING work!! High five!! :wink:
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I've started Zumba-ing once a week and now I'm determined than ever to stick at it! You look great :flowerforyou:
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done you are an inspiration thanks for sharing!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you are so beautiful, thanks for sharing your story and good luck on the rest of your journey!! :heart:
  • islander029
    islander029 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look great. Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats! U look amazing!
  • M_McPoyle
    M_McPoyle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you so for sharing that - it has given me a bit more "fight" for my daily struggles to keep on track!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • xxtaliaxx
    xxtaliaxx Posts: 123
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i have GOT to try Zumba! Awesome transformation!!!
  • jjones9298
    Options
    You look incredible!! Good for you :)
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Amazing!! Nice work.
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    OH MY DAMN!
    :blushing: thanks
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! AMAZING!! WTG!!! You're beautiful, before and after!!! Such an inspiration! (Thumbs up!!)

I hope you don't mind I share my story. :smile: I'm new even though my log info says I have belonged since 2009. I started but stopped almost immediate when I got preggo with my son. So here I am again. I also want to lose about 90 lbs. I started 4 weeks ago doing Just Dance 1-4 and Michael Jackson - Experience for the Wii. I absolutely LOVE it and am addicted!! It has been a BLAST!! I took professional dance lessons from the age of 5 - 16 until I injured my knee in kickline competition... After all these years I still LOVE LOVE to dance...

I dance 2-3 hours per day (continuous) as I have two small children (5 and 4). Currently, I am taking FULL advantage of having me time again to get healthy. And, since my husband is unfortunately currently unemployed he has been gracious in watching our children. Love him for that!! :love:

Thus far, since dancing, I have lost 7 lbs so far in 4 weeks with no weight loss week 2. I also know I'm losing inches as my clothes (I am measuring and taking pictures every 4 weeks) are getting baggy. However, overall, I have lost a total of approximately 20 +/- lbs since I got a severe case of the flu and bronchitis back in end of Dec/Jan and lost about 13 +/- lbs.

I plan to start to incorporate Callanetics today as well about 3-4x/week to switch things up a bit so I don't get bored and hopefully to avoid plateaus. I also log my food and exercise on her daily and use WW (Weight Watchers) guidelines as well. I also have the Zumba DVD's, but haven't tried them yet, but I've heard only good things about it. Sorry so windy, but your story is PROOF that you can do anything you set your mind to. Thank you SO much for being a GREAT reminder to me and all of us that baby steps, hard work, determination and change of MIND set is all you need to succeed.

Thanks for allowing me to share!! Appreciate it!!! Keep up the AMAZING work!! High five!! :wink:

Thanks for sharing!! Keep it up- yes, baby steps, hard work and determination!! Good luck to you!
  • sthomas109
    Options
    You look Wonderful and So "HAPPY"!!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!