going to start 30 day shred, anyone want to join me?

Options

Replies

• jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Going into day 20 tomorrow super excited only 11. Days left then once I finish his I will be jumping into insanity
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Day after ab soreness from level 3, woo hoo! Inner thighs too, yay for Jillian attacking the trouble zones :)
  • rahlpn
    Options
    Second day of level 3 was better. Sweated a bit more, pushed a bit more. And I forgot to mention yesterday, in level 3 one round of cardio you do with weights, awesome! And I hate the jump swats and sumo jump things, ouch!
  • Jul685
    Jul685 Posts: 81
    Options
    I was wondering if weights were going to be added into cardio...
  • bluedukes05
    Options
    I've been doing Level 3 the past 4 days. I'm not crazy about all the jumping things either. But the worst is definitely the traveling pushups. omg, those are torture. And the scissor crunches are really hard for me, too. I do like the cardio with weights, and the plank position leg raise things (even though those are also very hard).

Overall, though, even though I hate Jillian while doing the video, in the end I love her. I really am seeing results by staying consistent with it and also improving what I eat. I think I've lost about 10 pounds over the past 2 months. :)
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 9 done...one more day till level 3
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    30 day shred I have started I can join in im also doing 30 day ripped
  • prettymomsrule
    Options
    I will join you all. 30 days..here we come!!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Would love to join, if anyone wants to add me and we can motivate each other, that would be cool
  • raya301
    raya301 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Day 23 Level 3 done!!
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Level3 day 1 completed yesterday.
    Level 3 day 2, doing it now :)
    X
  • Jul685
    Options
    Level 2, day 7!
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    Skipped LEVEL 2 day 10... and went straight to LEVEL 3 day 1...OMG is all I can say...Traveling pushups WHATTTT!!! and scissor sit ups UGGHHH!!!...I barely got thru it...In my opinion Definatly harder than LEVEL 1 and 2.

I skipped the last day of Level 2 because I also only did 9 days of Level 1...and I am going to do 9 days of Level 3..then move on to ripped in30...

Oh wait how about the plank move while lifting the weight and then the leg raise...INSANE!!!
  • Jul685
    Options
    I found Jillian's 6 week 6 pack and now I can't decide if I should do that or ripped in 30..
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    I found Jillian's 6 week 6 pack and now I can't decide if I should do that or ripped in 30..

I just checked out 6 week 6 pack on collagevideo.com they give a breakdown of what muscle group you will be working...first workout is 20 min on abs...2nd workout is 18 min on abs...Why dont you do ripped in 30 so you can work ALL your muscle groups and then just add on 5 or 10 min of your own ab exercises after ripped in 30...?

I
  • Jul685
    Options

I just checked out 6 week 6 pack on collagevideo.com they give a breakdown of what muscle group you will be working...first workout is 20 min on abs...2nd workout is 18 min on abs...Why dont you do ripped in 30 so you can work ALL your muscle groups and then just add on 5 or 10 min of your own ab exercises after ripped in 30...?

I

That's a possibility. I may also alternate btwn the 2 programs too.
  • rahlpn
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done! I took a rest day yesterday. Felt good actually :)
  • lexlyn14
    Options
    LEVEL 3 day 2 done!!! I hate the sumo jumping squats and scissor ab work and traveling pushups...Hopefully at day 10 I can do it all without stopping!!!
  • Mrsjaybob
    Mrsjaybob Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Today is level 3 day 3. I struggle with lots of things in this workout! Moving push ups (well push ups of any kind, I can hold the plank really well, just don't get down too far) scissor ab things, superman's KILL my lower back! My rock star jumps are not rock stars! Keep plugging along! So far I am down 4 pounds! Pretty darn pleased about that!