Eating "junk" and losing weight?

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    It probably won't make any difference to their weight loss... but it makes an enormous difference in overall and, especially, long-term health. A little bit isn't going to hurt you, but you can definitely pick out who just wants to lose weight and who actually wants to be healthy by looking at what they're putting into their bodies instead of how much they're putting in.

You can pick out the people who don't quite have a handle on biochemistry and nutrition by looking at the ones who judge others' diets based on their wacky notions of "healthy".
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I dont eat 50% junk food but I certainly have chocolate everyday! lol. Everyone needs to do what works for them....I dont think its really up to me to make a judgement on what others do and dont eat.
  • luv2travelgirl
    luv2travelgirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been on multiple, multiple weight loss plans & am currently trying to stay on the 1200 cal a day plan. So far I've lost only 12 pounds in 2 months , but I have also allowed myself some candy "minis " or a few fries or a sip of my kids milkshakes instead of an entire portion. I do feel if you cut everything out that you crave it is much easier to crash & burn on the diet roller coaster. My goal is to lose it slowly , make healthy choices and keep it off this time! i am also learning how to splurge without a binge on the entire pack of cookies. Exercise is also a great motivator and I have found when I really work out hard I can actually eat more without gaining! Good luck with your weight loss journey!! :))
  • toptinmanswife
    toptinmanswife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well said!