Great Lo-Cal Pizza for One!

Options

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Or you could use pizza sauce which has about the same amount of calories as ketchup.

I do pretty much the same thing but I use a wheat wrap, toast it in the oven, then pizza sauce, veggies, & cheese.

I've done this ~ it works taming the pizza cravings. Now, just to find something that tames the Reuben sandwich cravings!!
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    What's wonderbread? Is it like a wonderbra for bread? Does it make the bread look bigger and perkier than it actually is?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    No wonder it's for one. Your wife would skewer your balls if you tried to feed her that.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    My daughter just said "you're crying mom!!!" ( laughing so hard at this thread)
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

OMG me too .... laughing out loud with tears... so freaking funny. ((not at the OP's expense though) i realize he is trying to encourage and add a recipe. but im sorry i lost it reading this stuff.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Sorry - not gonna even try it.

and that's NOT pizza!!!!

But I'm glad you like it. More power to ya!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Sorry - not gonna even try it.

and that's NOT pizza!!!!

But I'm glad you like it. More power to ya!

YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK ITALIAN
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    This is a perfectly serviceable substitute for real pizza!

tumblr_lppqz6ff3X1qjw7iw.gif

There is an error in your logic.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Daleks don't know anything about pizza.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    This topic is divisive, and anti-dalek. Reported!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    This one time...i put cheese on a cracker, sprinkled it with splenda and logged it as healthy cheesecake.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    This one time...i put cheese on a cracker, sprinkled it with splenda and logged it as healthy cheesecake.

Ooh! What kind of cheese?!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

OMG me too .... laughing out loud with tears... so freaking funny. ((not at the OP's expense though) i realize he is trying to encourage and add a recipe. but im sorry i lost it reading this stuff.

The OP is super encouraging and recipe-adding. Request him as a friend on this Journey!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Ooh! What kind of cheese?!
    The crappy processed cheese-wannabe. I mean err...awesome,tasty Cheez-whiz. I figured it was only fitting that i use it for this recipe.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'll try that! Buut...I'll put on pizza sauce/spaghetti sauce instead..the ketchup part doesn't sound like it is for me. lol
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    It doesn't really appeal to me but no reason to be rude.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Crackers?! Those are pure carbs and will turn straight into fat as soon as you eat them. Plus I hear they're full of toxinz.
  • tweak222
    tweak222 Posts: 40
    Options
    I think I'll just take my chances with real pizza.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    "Different things work for different people." Ronnie Coleman

...and no Dalek shaming!

tumblr_mi6wbnw98g1rwnp75o1_500.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

Crackers?! Those are pure carbs and will turn straight into fat as soon as you eat them. Plus I hear they're full of toxinz.

She meant graham cracker, duh.