Great Lo-Cal Pizza for One!

Options

Replies

• NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love things that sound good & are extremely easy to make. I'm going to give it a try. It would make a great snack at night.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    This one time...i put cheese on a cracker, sprinkled it with splenda and logged it as healthy cheesecake.

Crackers?! Those are pure carbs and will turn straight into fat as soon as you eat them. Plus I hear they're full of toxinz.

She meant graham cracker, duh.

Reported for bullying.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Crackers?! Those are pure carbs and will turn straight into fat as soon as you eat them. Plus I hear they're full of toxinz.
    I allow myself a cracker a week. To make up for all the carbs and toxins,i do a cleanse. I take a mixture of raspberry ketones, shakeology and lemon water once a week, rectally. I should still lose weight, right?
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Why not just use pizza sauce and half an English muffin instead? It's likely about the same calories, and it would taste a lot better.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    ^^ Better texture, as well...
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Why not just use pizza sauce and half an English muffin instead? It's likely about the same calories, and it would taste a lot better.

Because pizza isn't english it's italian.
  • dfonte
    dfonte Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Half the people who bash white bread and sugar are just jumping on the bandwagon. I'll try this (minus the white bead, I keep my blood sugar in check for my HIIT), and I'll throw on some turkey dogs sliced up as SOME LEAN PROTEIN. While I'm making it I'll do some sideways walking for some ULTIMATE MUSCLE CONFUSION.
  • shelly3973
    shelly3973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest post ever! I dont think anyone was making fun, it just sounds funny white bread and ketchup. OMG I cant stop laughing....
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I use one of the hungry girl fold its, pizza sauce, and the same cheese... sometimes canadian bacon slices too... just a tad bit more than 200 but I totally remember them making it your way at church camp during the summer and thinking we had hit paydirt LOL!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    This topic is divisive, and anti-dalek. Reported!

This. Daleks know everything about EVERYTHING! You are on your way to an extermination, buddy.

VnSIceh.jpg
  • kelseymaccombs
    kelseymaccombs Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahah. This is amazing.
  • kelseymaccombs
    Options
    tumblr_m83tks6Fjr1rys4czo1_500_zps4c78c4ee.gif

My thoughts exactly.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I allow myself a cracker a week. To make up for all the carbs and toxins,i do a cleanse. I take a mixture of raspberry ketones, shakeology and lemon water once a week, rectally. I should still lose weight, right?

Only if you add a coffee enema and eat exactly 1200 calories.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    This topic is divisive, and anti-dalek. Reported!

This. Daleks know everything about EVERYTHING! You are on your way to an extermination, buddy.

VnSIceh.jpg

Is that a q-tip??
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • kelseymaccombs
    Options
    Or you could use pizza sauce which has about the same amount of calories as ketchup.

I do pretty much the same thing but I use a wheat wrap, toast it in the oven, then pizza sauce, veggies, & cheese.

THIS actually seems like a good option.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    In New Zealand we call that 'cheese on toast'.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Is that a q-tip??

Ummmm, yeah, I think it is. My point still stands, though.

But, gross.

Edited to add: Ohh, wait, I think that's faken, too. Which is fine by me, I likes it, but it somehow doesn't seem appropriate for a dalek-on-toast kind of meal.
  • kelseymaccombs
    Options
    My daughter just said "you're crying mom!!!" ( laughing so hard at this thread)

I'm feeling the same... what the heck is this all?
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    No wonder it's for one. Your wife would skewer your balls if you tried to feed her that.
    Prairie oyster kabobs