How did you go from...

Options
13»

Replies

• Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have gained about 30 pounds just from eating unhealthy in 4 years all together. One day I just decided I wanted my cute body back, so I started all kinds of things and NEVER lost a pound, if anything i gained more weight. I finally chose to take a aerobics class for exercise and in the class she tells us about foods. When I started learning about the foods I was eating I dropped 8 pounds in a month, so maybe if you take a class on nutrition or something and you learn what you are putting in your mouth, hopefully you will not eat it. That way when you go on your hunger strike you can still eat but eat healthy! Good Luck!
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions. I don't love peanuts but there are a few kinds that I do like so maybe I will try to get some to add with my snacks.

almonds, cashews, or pistachios are really good. much more than peanuts. if you can find almonds in raw state they are great because of the trace good things in them that are killed in the roasting process. the rawer the food the better. remember the calories in them are higher but they hold what your body needs moreso than a fat free chemical filled food. it is more than just calories we should be concerned with when choosing what we eat.