MFP Members and Tattoos

Options
12345679»

Replies

• susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Do you guys like Colourful tattoos or just black/White/Gray?

I go through phases. At one stage all the tatts I got were grey wash, now I'm into colour again. My next tatt will be my last - I've pretty much run out of bare skin, and the chest is off limits because of work...
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Do you guys like Colourful tattoos or just black/White/Gray?

toss up.. i have both, though i am keeping my half sleeve black & gray..
  • 35n6h6d.jpg

Japanese crane on my inner lower arm representing celebration of life and happiness.
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    35n6h6d.jpg

Japanese crane on my inner lower arm representing celebration of life and happiness.
    Oh wow that's absolutely beautiful!
  • jtw1971
    jtw1971 Posts: 8
    Options
    I like color personally.. Japanese koi half sleeve..with a lotus flower underneath the arm...don't know how to post a pic, or I'd show it. Been a work in progress..6 years...still going
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    Bumped; got a new tattoo today towards my "girly sleeve" :D

11m9mqu.jpg
    3520kzc.jpg
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    I have plans for many, many tattoos, but my most recent was my chest piece. It took 8 hours total done in three sessions. I don't have any photos where you can see the entire image, but to the left is the moon and to the right the sun. Sorry the image isn't the best quality, but you can see the piece best in this one. Maybe I'll take a better photo sooner or later. Haha

10281295-d5e4-4679-839a-f08b7cd242f3_zps1ab48367.jpg

Edit: Resized
  • EatYourVeg
    Options
    Gorgeous!
    Your piercings are pretty too <3

I got a labret not too long ago, tempted to get a medusa too hmmmm...! x
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Gorgeous!
    Your piercings are pretty too <3

I got a labret not too long ago, tempted to get a medusa too hmmmm...! x

Oh, fanks. ^_^ Ah, you so should! I think the medusa/labret combo is very sexy.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I've got 10. Feet, forearm, fingers and side of my hand. Planning the next one. And I've been trying to come up with my idea for a sleeve for almost a year now. It's hard when you're so indecisive.