5'2 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• justjean
    justjean Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'1, my goal weight is 126-128lbs, I'm built a bit sturdy and looked very skinny at that weight so I think it'll be great when I get there again =)
  • daniellex274
    Options
    140!!!!
  • shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently at 122 lbs an 22% BF. Oh, and I'm also 60 years old. I've been weight training for twenty some years and am actually a practicing certified persona trainer since 2001. I have found that as I get older my recovery times are longer and my warm-up times have to be longer too.

The good news is because I've always done weight training, I've maintained muscle. The bad news is gravity. (When I bend over, my knees look like they're smiling at me):tongue:

Last year I had some over-use injuries and went up to 136. I was NOT happy. Now that my body is healthy again, I'm back.
  • hmsamuel
    hmsamuel Posts: 3
    Options
    I am 5'1", and my goal is a size 4 pants size. I am a pear shape, I'm actually a size 4-6 on top and 10-12 on bottom. I'm just trying to even out! Also, I hate getting everything hemmed! (I'm sure the women on this board understand!)

Realistically, that's probably somewhere between 120 ("skinny fat"), or 130 (tone). I've been 130 before, but I was "skinny fat" and a size 8. I almost think I'd prefer to be a "heavier" weight (muscular) for a smaller pants size. If I were 130, toned, and a size 4 or 6, I'd be happy.

26756692.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tanialuke
    tanialuke Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft nothing!

Trying to get to 110. Currently 124, so not sure that is possible. At this point Ill take 115.

Its so much harder when you are short!
  • Sincere24
    Sincere24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I`m 5`2 and currently 119lbs ( +- 1). I`ve firmed up quite a bit with my running and am just looking to lean out just a tad bit more. Ultimately goal is to be around 110 but would be happy with anything in between 110-115, however might reassess once I hit that range.

I have a medium build, pear shaped and love my curves. If I see any signs of my chest disappearing i`ll be sure to maintain lol. Curves are what makes a women, and I certainly don`t want to be stuffing my bra to fit into a particular size if you know what I mean ;)
  • RachelDenise30
    RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently at 164. I want to be around 130-135 or slightly less. I think I'll be happy and healthy there. fit but still curvy is my goal. anyone similar feel free to message and add me.
  • chaffstealth
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my GW is 120. I'm 130 now, but I seriously need a more toned/lean figure so I'm trying to get to that goal by increasing my physical activity. Not restricting my diet that much - I still eat anything I want but the key for me is portion control.
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 2 and gw is 112 although not sure how achievable that is!!! I currently 120 but bottom half still chunky, need to lose off tummy and thighs !! Not sure ill ever be happy with weight. But these last 7 llbs so so hard to shift!!
  • xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Your what I want to be. 5 2 and 112. cw120.
  • cblais99
    cblais99 Posts: 4
    Options
    5'2" here with a goal of 139. I remember being at that weight before and enjoying how my clothes fit so that's what I'm shooting for.
  • tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and am currently 95 lbs. I'm done with the weight loss so to speak, but am still trying to find the right balance of calories to maintain. I'm a bit lower than I want to be honest as my target weight was around 98. I'm lean and toned and I have abs again!

The main thing for me was always fitness though since I have a physically demanding job. So fairly heavy on the cardio with 2-3 weights sessions a week on top.
  • kimberlyfuentes9
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my GW is 110. However, with that being said, I'll be happy at 120-125. Keep in mind, muscle does weigh more than fat. So you could be 135, looking great and feeling great!! With losing weight and setting a goal... you should decide in terms of how many inches you want to trim off from what ever areas are troublesome for you. Remember, it's all about how you feel. Good luck!
  • aduck23
    aduck23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I my gw is 120.
    Right now I'm about.... 166 :(
    Working hard at it though.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Depends if my boobs get smaller. If they don't, I want to be 130. If they do, 115.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    5'2 3/4 inches. Goal Weight 118. Because I've weighed that and liked it.
  • cocolicious2
    cocolicious2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 115. My goal is 110, but I am not totally focused on the number. I really just want to tone up more.
  • weatherlady
    Options
    My ultimate goal weight is 120-125lbs, i'm currently 155
  • weatherlady
    Options
    and i'm 5'2"
  • stepheatscake
    stepheatscake Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Love this thread :) My goal weight is 123. I was too tiny at 119 and looked anorexic :S Right now I'm 140ish.