5'2 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ralandon89
    ralandon89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and sit around 122-124, depending on the day. This is up 10 lbs from where I was last year and although I'm not trying to lose the weight, I am trying to get in shape. I can't really say I have a goal weight! At one point in 2011, I was regularly doing MMA and I got down to 108, which I hadn't been since before college. During college I went up to 112, 3 years post college I went up to 114 (then down to 108... after I quit training I went right back up to 114), and in the past year up to 124. This trend of increasing weight is what has me doing something about it. It CAN'T just keep going up, at least not in the way that I was doing it (eating bad, went from active job to desk job, etc).
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all on the weight loss and good luck to those still working on it!!!

I'm 5'2" and maintain at 110, give or take about 2lbs depending on the week.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    124# -although anything in the 120's will be good for me. I've been down to 126# in the last year and a half and I was a size 0. I can be anywhere from 126-129 and still fit into my clothes. I'm working hard to get there now
  • drtj9khh
    drtj9khh Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 5'2 an my weight goal is 130# for now, I got some ways to go I just joined MFP today :D
    just excited to get back into shape, tired of looking in the mirror and asking what can I do.
    So I bought the Slim in 6 program I am on my 3rd day and came across MFP, why not try it out too.
    Before I came to MFP I'd just eat 3meals a day no snacks sometimes 2meals depending on the day. I didn't know we can eat 5meals. I am really looking forward to getting healthy again :D:D:D
  • vnatural
    vnatural Posts: 48
    Options
    Wow I didn't know this thread had gotten so long.
  • diventabella
    diventabella Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I weigh 113 right now and my GW is 105. :D
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 139 I literally need to lose what I want to weigh so it will be awhile which is ok., Because my life is changing. I feel so much better and I am down 22 or so pounds I rarely weigh now. Good luck