dating older people?

Options

Replies

• HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Haaah Yes.. My husbands 14 years younger. It works out well.

PS: I am not Demi Moore, He is not Ashton Kutcher. :laugh:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Twenty years old? Do their wrinkles and saggy skin bother you?

OMG How funny! :laugh:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I am 6.5 years older than my wife of 20 years. We have a beautiful daughter together. As others have alluded... 2 years is quite insignificant (especially at that age)... Now in my case, Had I started dating my wife when I was 18, that would have been TOTALLY inappropriate and illegal.. But since we did not start dating til both of us finished college, it was quite appropriate. Quite frankly, I don't think that 2-3 years is an issue at all at just about any age... In fact, that is pretty common (unless there are circumstances here that you are not mentioning) but from strictly an age perspective, I think it should be considered appropriate.
  • KBear68
    KBear68 Posts: 16
    Options

My husband is 12 years younger than I am. He adopted my children, so he is 33 and his oldest child is 17.5. Only a difference of 15.5 years.

It works for us, as well.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just break up
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    If age is just a number, does it work the same with older women & younger men? & if so, how much older?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My first relationship I was 15, a sophomore in high school, and he was 18, a freshman in college. 3 1/2 yr age difference. Lasted 3 yrs.

similar except lasted 7 years and ended in a proposal. even my strict and traditional father didn't have a problem with it, unsure why OP asks/wonders/puzzles over it?
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    My husband has 18 years on me, I like older men, always have.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    If age is just a number, does it work the same with older women & younger men? & if so, how much older?

my husband is 5 years younger than me (exes before him were 6 and 3), my sis's hubby's 4 years younger, my sis in law has a 10 years younger one, my aunt did also. we never knew there was such a thing as cougars i guess. we just married the cuties.
  • helplesslyhappy
    Options
    As long as he changes your diaper after movie night!
  • jbutterflye
    Options

my husband is 5 years younger than me (exes before him were 6 and 3), my sis's hubby's 4 years younger, my sis in law has a 10 years younger one, my aunt did also. we never knew there was such a thing as cougars i guess. we just married the cuties.

Haha! Good for you guys! I've never been with a younger guy. Usually went for older in the past. Current husband is my age though...6 months older. Ex hubby was 7 & half yrs older.
  • jbutterflye
    Options

It's more romantic when you change each other's, don't you think?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

ew so gross. and funny but gross.
  • helplesslyhappy
    Options

I don't know...He prefers Pampers and I always prefer Huggies...wtf??
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Haha! Good for you guys! I've never been with a younger guy. Usually went for older in the past. Current husband is my age though...6 months older. Ex hubby was 7 & half yrs older.

yeah i used to insist on older then all of a sudden something changed men my age were not approaching and the choice was made for me. husband was one of 3 "contenders" as my aunt put it, and they were all younger? idk?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

u sure?
  • jbutterflye
    Options

ew so gross. and funny but gross.

Lol, yeah. Actually I'd probably off myself if I get to that point where I can't take care of myself.
  • helplesslyhappy
    Options
    Just think of the romance!

Dentures in the glass, gums soft and oh so willing, tits flapping in the wind!

Sigh.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I find it gross when the age difference is significant and the girl is still young enough for it to be considered illegal. Nah..

Shaking_head.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

My husband is 12 years younger than I am. He adopted my children, so he is 33 and his oldest child is 17.5. Only a difference of 15.5 years.

It works for us, as well.

this correlates with my sis in law. her husband is shockingly good at being a father to her older boys. amazes me everytime we visit.