WEIGHT GAIN -- HELP!?!?!

Options
1235»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Hi I was just wondering if you have a boyfriend yet or not, and if not can I text you sometime?
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Finally got a chance to read this thread. It made my morning.

1Concretegirl, did you try your scale again? I am curious. And if your readings have been faulty, you must have been tracking other things. Not just the scale. Right? Right? Please say yes.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Hi I was just wondering if you have a boyfriend yet or not, and if not can I text you sometime?

Sigh... no I don't, but the urge to eat ice cream because of that reminder has definitely decreased.

You can text me if your wife doesn't get jealous.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

1Concretegirl, did you try your scale again? I am curious. And if your readings have been faulty, you must have been tracking other things. Not just the scale. Right? Right? Please say yes.

Um... I don't know what other things I might have been tracking. I have not been able to face the scale yet, so I am gonna try again in a couple of days.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options

Um... I don't know what other things I might have been tracking. I have not been able to face the scale yet, so I am gonna try again in a couple of days.

I meant like BF%, measurements,etc...
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

I meant like BF%, measurements,etc...

Oh yes, I have. But I haven't been able to pick up my calipers or tape measure today either. I will try tomorrow if I can deal with it.