Replies

• MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • Berliner
    Berliner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to say these words as well. The more I read stories like yours the more I am excited about "getting there" as well. thanks for sharing and your dress is very pretty!!

:flowerforyou:
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    YOUR WAIST IS SOOOO TINY!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You look amazing!! You deserve to feel amazing!
  • Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is such an amazing feeling to fit into something that you previously couldn't. Keep up the great work!
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Doesn't that feel good? Great work on hitting your goals! Truly an inspiration to us all. I love seeing the after pics of people that have worked so hard. Keep it up!
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    That is awesome congratulations!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome! I'm very proud of your journey so far! Keep up the great work! You are doing it girl!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    wow! great job! you look fantastic and you should be VERY proud!!!
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!:drinker:
  • coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    3.gif
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Oh, and yeah, I'm aware that shirt in no way coordinates with the skirt. :wink: I was to excited to care. :tongue:

Wow, I can't believe I overlooked that typo. "TOO excited to care." Sorry, pet peeve. :embarassed:

Anyway, thanks for the support everyone! You're all so awesome! :flowerforyou:
    Hey, guess what. We're doing this! :drinker:
  • mollyelliott
    mollyelliott Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    JLB.... WOW
    I never looked closely at that old photo of you before today.
    If I had known you back then I would never recognize you today.
    You look fantastic and the skirt is super cute. What a wonderful goal to have met. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    The only sad part is that the skirt will probably be way too BIG for you really soon !! :noway: :grumble:
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey Little Spy,
    I think your midriff looks amazing. The skirt is also adorable. You should take new pictures since and post them.You are just melting away . Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW your photo made me cry. I don't know why. I sooooo happy for you and maybe I will look like that someday. I carry most of my fat in the middle. I don't even wear tops tucked in. I have 40lbs to lose. You go girl. Valerie
  • ank5
    ank5 Posts: 12
    Options
    you look great!! awesome job on not just losing the weight but more importantly finding confidence in yourself! :-)
  • holliscobb
    holliscobb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story and you should be very proud! You are an inspiration for so many people, keep up the great work!
  • nathaliexol
    Options
    Amazing job! I am absolutely inspired by you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!