So, holy crap, it fits

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GOOOOOOOOOOOD WORK! YOU ROCK!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You are an inspirtation to everyone! :love:

Keep up the good work, you look amazing! :smooched:

And yes your attitude plays a HUGE part in how good you do look! Positive is ALWAYS prettier! :flowerforyou:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, I am so freakin' excited for you!!!!!! :happy: And um, I think you should make it your profile picture. YOU LOOK TINY!!!!!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    man you look smaller than a 14! hope i look as good when i'm finaly a 14!

:)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing...Kepp up the good work!!!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That skirt is adorable. Also, it does NOT look like a size 14- it looks like a size 12 or even 10! I suggest that you run out and go to some clothing stores and try some clothes on. I think you'll be surprised to fit into sizes smaller than 14! You look SO GREAT in the pics, and I'm so happy for you! Thanks for being an inspiration to the rest of us :)
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Love the belly shot and think you should find more ways to show it off. Can't wait till mine is prime time ready. Way to go!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    :happy:

I think I have a wide frame that looks smaller in the photo because there is nothing to compare me to. :laugh: I'm not even 5'4" and weigh 204-205 right now. I can squeeze into most size 12 pants at this point, but they're too tight on my hips & thighs. Most 14s are fitting me perfectly these days (but I don't like tight clothes). I bet I could stuff myself into a size 10 skirt but I think I'd have to wear it above my belly button to do that. :laugh:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love looking at before and after. Very inspiring.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Fantastic work.
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You made me smile, What an inspiration you are! Love the skirt too.:smile:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    About the picture quality...
    Let me just say there's nothing like a little blur to mask reality. :laugh: But, here's a more clear picture of part of the skirt :wink:

It is beautiful! And very unique. I love it. And you still look very thin and gorgeous in the new picture. I think your mind is masking reality instead of the skirt. You are seeing yourself as being larger than you really are. You have a great body! Way to go, girl!!!
  • NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I had a pair of docker capris that i bought that didnt fit but was "almost there" and bought them cause they were on sale....who knew that almost was 30 pounds ....well they sat for over a year and now they fit its great!
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Good job it looks great.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Nothing wrong with your midriff. Great job. It is an incredibly cute skirt :)
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    How awesome. I am still waiting/working for that day. Thanks for reminding me it's coming so long as I keep pushing myself.

PS you look so amazing
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    I can only see pictures when they are in profiles... makes me VERY sad!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

If you're at work, it sounds like your network has image hosting websites blocked. That's how it is at work for me, too.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ...You look great!!

I have a 3 quarter sleeve blouse I bought last year...thinking i was going to fit into it and i felt like a stuffer sausage...i recently tried on the same blouse and it is still a little snug due to my rack...but if i would lose another 10 pounds it might fit...i can't wait..

what an inspiration you are....Thanks for being around to give us some hope that we can do this...Thanks.
  • HeatherBurke
    Options

If you're at work, it sounds like your network has image hosting websites blocked. That's how it is at work for me, too.

It's in your profile now!! YAY!! You look awesome!! Blur and everything!! I want my tummy to look like that again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!