Replies

• deemedpriceless
    deemedpriceless Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You did a great job!!!
  • FitMama2Three
    FitMama2Three Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation! You look awesome! And congrats on achieving your goals in a natural and healthy way!
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I can't get over how much happier and more confident you look after each photo. What an inspiration!!! :smile:
  • jhavila
    jhavila Posts: 55
    Options
    Dude, seriously kicking *kitten*. Well done.
  • michelledusik
    michelledusik Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    AMAZING journey! You look FABULOUS!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dobie76
    Dobie76 Posts: 17
    Options
    congratulations! you look great!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and more importantly happy. I'm so thankful for your story and inspiration. You are a great dad and your daughter is very lucky to have someone who loves her so much! I am inspired to kick it up and lose the last 40lbs that have been lingering for a year too long :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You look great! WTG!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You and your daughter look so happy in the last pic :D
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I love the changes in the facial expression throughout your journey.... At your heaviest it was sheer defeat and, I don't know, resolution...you'd resolved that this was who you were, who you were going to be.

Then your first few progress pictures....surprise and maybe skepticism...hey, check this out...I'm losing... Go figure.

And then it's complete joy-- wow, look!

The joy turns to confidence in your face-- yes, I can do this! ...and then a few pictures, I even saw bad *kitten* cockiness slip in... (word of caution-- ha-- watch the cockiness...)

At the end, with your daughter, the joy returns.... Joy with a mixture of confidence. totally, totally fun to see the change in you through your expressions. What a journey!

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment. Your daughter is one lucky little lady.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! You look amazing!! WTG!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow amazing story and you look AMAZING, I am inspired :happy:
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    And you are a great Dad too
    you are teaching your child, even though she is young, you are showing her the way
    GREAT JOB!
  • hatkinson87
    Options
    Dude, awesome job!!!!!!! I'm sure you can't describe how awesome you feel inside and out! Being overweight really takes a toll on your mental and emotional well being (I know, I've been overweight since I graduated college). Super proud of you for sticking with all the hard work and getting to your goal!! You're a great inspiration to all the other community members on MFP!
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and much happier! It is funny how something in our eyes comes alive when we're happy and confident! WAY TO GO!
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job. I have just started my journey and you are a true inspiration.
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    amazing!! your daughter is soooo cute too
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I got teary-eyed just reading your story... You look fantastic!!! Very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!