100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Damn you! You almost made this big girl cry!

You are a new man and no wonder you are proud of yourself, it's been a great journey.

Enjoy all the milestones with your little Princess!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Wow... just wow..
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing weight loss!! I got choked up thinking that you just guaranteed that you will be definitely be around for your daughter a few more years - her prom, her HS graduation, her college graduation, her wedding, her kids and many more wonderful milestones.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful transformation, excellent job!
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What a lucky little girl ! She not only has a loving Daddy,she has a handsome one too ! You have done an amazing thing for yourself and your family. You look awesome. God Bless.:bigsmile:
  • judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    George,

What an incredible journey you've been on! You've lost 100 lbs in 8 months! That's unreal. Your head must be spinning! Do you even recognize that hot guy in the mirror?

I must say your write up brought tears to my eyes also. So much honesty, truth and love pouring out for us to witness.

Gave me shivers . . . or was that the naked *kitten* photo doing that lol. Just kidding.

Anyway. I know you can keep this off!! Keep logging on here even after you reach goal and become the wise one to help others here so that you don't lose focus. I wish you a lifetime of being at goal weight : )
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :smile:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    If I haven't replied to this before...you look amazing!!! So strong and healthy! Very proud of you and I'm sure your family is too! :heart:
  • Moosiklaydy
    Options
    Beautiful! You took charge of your life and now look a you! You're healthy, happy, and you are able to play with your gorgeous little girl. Keep up the good work and keep loving life!
  • DanielKeys
    Options
    That is pretty sweet! Congrats, and thanks for sharing.

Those coconut bars are amazing!

At my heaviest I've been 280, so this is very inspiring to me. I started lifting and doing the Couch to 5k training.

I live in Colorado and we are getting dumped with snow, I've been out shoveling snow getting a good workout. Already shoveled twice today.
  • WannaBeFitJean
    WannaBeFitJean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, very proud of you! I remember working security with you.. and to see the change AMAZING!! Good job! You have definetly inspired me =)
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    IM INSPIRED, YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    You absolutely rock!!!! You have an awesome story! Your daughter looks like you! Thank you for sharing your story! Post it again after your last 20 pounds lost. Although, right now, you look awesome! I am so proud of you!
  • grapegorilla13
    grapegorilla13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • chrissy12617
    chrissy12617 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    inspiring really!
  • womaniam
    womaniam Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOWWW just about sums it up!! You've done an amazing job and your hard work clearly shows. I'm so inspired.
  • xlovemehalwaiyzx
    Options
    congrats look amazing!!!!
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I loved the Popeye tattoo most. Very appropriate! :drinker:
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Niice. I'm happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!