100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Holy mother of God!! I was surprised to see how much of a difference!! You look almost like a different person :)... That's amazing!! Greatj job... great inspiration!!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I love the fact that you did this for your daughter... I have had pretty much the same realization over the past few weeks about mine...kudo's to you! I wish I could get my husband to read your story...he only weigh's 240... but he eats so unhealthy.... and I can't imagine what that is doing to his heart... so somehow some way you're going to be his inspiration haha...
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wat an amzing story!!! Your daughter should be very proud!!! I am sure your journey was not easy but the results make it all worth it! I hope several months down the road I too can be that successful. Very inspirational and motivating!!

Congrats to you!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I love that the last one is with your daughter. You did an AMAZING job, for her, and for yourself. You should be VERY proud. :)
  • cacklingcat
    cacklingcat Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    GRATZ :happy:
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Compare the first photo in your post to the closing photo. That tells the whole story right there. Both of them have you and your daughter. Look at the happiness and pride in both of your faces in that last photo.

What a great gift you have given to yourself and your family.

Well done.
  • Enk_1989
    Enk_1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Job well done! How lovely that your little girl was your overall inspiration (: I too have a little girl who inspires and motivates me each day...so I can truly relate! God Bless you both.
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Great job! Now, practice taking a picture without giving your "skinny" face (jaw forward, head tilted up). Your face is thin now at any angle.
  • MrsMelissaRoth12
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are a true inspiration!
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    / Bows in worship

Great work buddy
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. You look fantastic.
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Praise God, that is an amzing transformation and isn't it great to want to take pics. i get embarrassed now to ask someone to take my pic because I want one so I snap my own, everywhere everyday LOL Thanks for briging that feeling back to me. I've lost 126 but have been stuck so long i forgot how long I've come. Hope you have a long prosperous life with your family. Even better than that show them the way to be healthy.
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What an amazing change! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • sjbrownjr
    sjbrownjr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow Man!
    Truly inspiring! I'm in much the same boat except I started 100 lbs heavier than you. I'm about 20 days in and seeing your post is very encouraging. I love the idea of taking pictures through the process and will begin that today.
    The rewards are also something I've already set for myself. (refuse to shave my beard off until I loose 100 lbs) I may be crazy but it's gonna happen. I also plan to get a tattoo at my 150 mark.

Dude, very inspiring. Keep up the good work and Congrats!
  • stewarpa
    stewarpa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your message was inspiring and just what I needed. I'm on day 2. Last year I lost 35 lbs (but still needed to lose another 35) and was never going to gain it back . . . I've put about 25 back on and now I need to make a life change. This last dieting go around I was doing HGC/very low calorie diet, which was only a temporary fix. . . and so my weight loss again was temporary. Thanks for your encouragement. I'm excited to begin. BTW - you look fabulous!!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow!! So Fantastic!!

Reading your post made me cry...having two little boys of my own... but then going through the pics, showing your journey is awesome...the pic at the end with your little Angel is the clencher!!! I'm a sobbing mess here!! So happy for you!!!

Your hard work has paid off!!! I hope to be there soon!!!

Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow!

Well done!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    WOW. I have no words. you look amazing. I would say you are already beach ready, lol!! You should be very proud!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Well done!!
  • estrellas8
    estrellas8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Unable to see your pictures but your story still inspired me. Great job and you deserve to be as happy as you are now...bet your daughter considers you her heroe.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!