30 day shred results

Options

Replies

• melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have been inspired by seeing everyone's results. I have been as consistent as I can, I missed a day due to a toothache. I have been frustrated because I've gained weight, but then I posted the photos and can see some changes in my body composition, so thats a motivating factor.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!
  • Help4nb
    Help4nb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great can really see the difference! well done to you :)) think i might have to try it ??
  • tanialuke
    tanialuke Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    awesome results

I've completed 13 days.. I cant wait to finish the 30 days.. and see my 30 day results.

8287d238-0987-441c-ad53-43e8fd8c0f8a_zps7b850606.jpg

ba30f6e6-a9c2-473e-8ed5-cef7d5d504de_zps55350b26.jpg

WOW! I am on Day 8, Level 1 and already have lost 4cm from waist. I am excited to keep going seeing your results. Thanks for posting the pics!
  • sethysgirl
    Options
    I am just getting started with the 30 day shred! today was day 1 and I hurt like crazy, but I know I will feel good after I do it!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!!!!

What's next on your agenda? I am almost done with mine (7 days to go) and trying to figure out what to jump on next.... :)
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    wow...amazing change...I am trying to do the 30 DS too...but the jumping jacks make me want to die

Same problem here. Jumping jacks require a much better sports bra than I am willing to invest in right now. :tongue:

OP: AWESOME progress!!
  • Snoozypaws3000
    Snoozypaws3000 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Fantastic achievement x
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference. Keep up the good work.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Great job.

i also lost inches my first round in 2012 and I restarted it again.
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did an AMAZING job! I have been thinking of doing a new routine, maybe I will try this.
  • sethysgirl
    Options
    wow...amazing change...I am trying to do the 30 DS too...but the jumping jacks make me want to die

Same problem here. Jumping jacks require a much better sports bra than I am willing to invest in right now. :tongue:

OP: AWESOME progress!!

I agree with the jumping jacks better sports bra needed! During the Jumping jacks, I was dying from the flap jacks!
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am on day 5 of level 1........started 1st March.....I must agree about the "Flapjacks" Ha Ha....us well endowed ladies need to strap em down when we jump about....I didnt wear my bra on day 1 and ended up holding em' and flapjacking with one hand.....lesson 1 learned the hard way......i feel better all ready and cant wait for the results...
    Good Luck everyone !!!
    :bigsmile:
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    I've been askin' this question like crazy.. lol do any of you guys do it 2 times a day.?? or just once.?? I am on day2 and let me say.. i am sore. >.>

I am day 7. I just do it once a day.
  • asiya33
    asiya33 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow u have done reall well. Please add me as a buddy. I want to start my 30ds tomorrow.
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I've been askin' this question like crazy.. lol do any of you guys do it 2 times a day.?? or just once.?? I am on day2 and let me say.. i am sore. >.>

I am day 7. I just do it once a day.

Thank you.! :D
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    What weights did you use? I have to do some moves with 3lb dumbbells and some I use 5lbs dumbbells.
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did you do the dvd everyday?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9, but took like 2.5 weeks to get there because I took so many days off, so I am calling it Day 4. hahaha

I do it every night (well, I'm going to now anyways... haha). Day 2 and Day 3 were the worst for me as far as being sore..... After that, it wasn't so bad and I really noticed a change in my endurance level.

I have to wear a tight sports bra... hahaha Also during the jumping jacks, i find my shirt is half way up my torso and gathered around my chest. hahaha So weird!! :laugh:

I took measurements on Day 1, and I am going to take measurements on Day 1 of Level 2 and Level 3 and then again at the end. I want to see the gradual progression, if there is any.

I LOVE seeing people's results though!! It's very inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!