POP TARTS: More evil than we first believed!!!

Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Wat8.jpg?1315930535
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with the topic title...if by "evil", you actually mean, "awesome".

I caught my 11- and 8-year-olds singing Bohemian Rhapsody this morning before school and gave them a stern lecture about the appropriateness of song lyrics.*

(*Okay, that's a lie. I joined in and sang along with them.)

lol i would have joined into i love that song
  • blood6338
    blood6338 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That's it. We can never visit the states again. My son makes guns out of Lego.:frown:

Yes, there is an all points bulletin out for your son at this very moment. I'm just glad the statute of limitations is in effect otherwise they'd be locking me away right now. When I was a kid we used to make fake guns out of anything we could find (we were too poor to buy "real" fake guns in the store). But any stick made a great gun if you used your imagination.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with the topic title...if by "evil", you actually mean, "awesome".

I caught my 11- and 8-year-olds singing Bohemian Rhapsody this morning before school and gave them a stern lecture about the appropriateness of song lyrics.*

(*Okay, that's a lie. I joined in and sang along with them.)

553267_10151464365986749_918505003_n_zpse5dbca30.jpg

Damn you! It's stuck in my head now!
  • Julettashane
    Options
    50 years ago people were teaching their 7 year olds how to use hunting rifles and now all we're doing is teaching them how to be whiny, victimized, mini-adults. So sad.

my child will be taught how to use a rifle lol
  • Julettashane
    Options
    559786_590232837672604_2115915079_n.jpg

The *etter * is evi* as we**

hahahahaha love this
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Edited because I posted something that popped up a second ago from someone else. I didn't want to be a copycat :)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I think we need tougher pop tart control laws.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    This happened in my area...it's ridiculous. Kids aren't even allowed to be kids anymore...it's ridiculous.

So much truth, we are so overly cautious about things that it brings so much attention to the negatives rather than positives.

I honestly think the entire world has become so overly sensitive on an incredible amount of subjects... like we need to coddle everything now *pffffbt*
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    In Illinois you have to have a FOID (Firearm Owners Identification Card), just to be in posession of poptarts. Unless they are the frosted cherry ones. They never last long enough to be bitten into the shape of a gun.

And oh yeah, here in IL, when my son was in the 5th grade, he took his bb gun scope to school to use it as a pirate's scope, or whatever they are called, on the playground during recess. The school called me to come and get it because other children were afraid.. and that was 10 years ago!
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Omg can't....stop....laughing...!! Please make it stop! :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hey, that kid was just wrong!

That's not a gun, it's a stealth bomber . . .

tumblr_inline_mj1rwhe3vR1qz4rgp_zps647e8c74.jpg

Looks more like the outline of Idaho, if you tilt your head to the right to view it.

that's what i was thinking...

Wait, stealth bombers are disguised as Idaho?! Gee, so that's how it works . . .

I was thinking couple more bites and it could be Louisiana!
  • TrishLG
    TrishLG Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The red filled like strawberry pop tarts get their color from red bugs. Horrid food.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Wat8.jpg?1315930535

this reminds me of this

yl3jq.jpg

as for the poptarts, id me more worried if he chewed it into a ninga star than a gun. crazy
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    The red filled like strawberry pop tarts get their color from red bugs. Horrid food.

If this was true, it would make red poptarts better. They use red dye #40, which is derived from coal. I'd rather eat a bug.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    The only problem that I see is that the poptart was strawberry and not brown sugar. Epic fail, kid.

Valid point.

And if it wasn't frosted, then that kid should be expelled permanently. No excuse for an unfrosted poptart.

Unfrosted pop tarts are an abomination & should be removed from the shelves.

I'm not much of a "pro big government regulations" kind of guy, but even I could get behind this initiative. And if this legislation happened to wipe out those no-name impostors that would occasionally trick my mom into buying them instead of actual Poptarts, then so be it.
  • JohnMessmer
    JohnMessmer Posts: 536
    Options
    I saw this yesterday and just... :noway:

Is common sense dwindling everywhere? Or just here in the U.S.? This is why people think American's are stupido.

Common sense is so rare it should be considered a super power...

I am saddened to be the one to tell you, but I feel someone should. Common Sense passed away, I did save the Obituary...

Obituary

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
    He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:

- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
    - Why the early bird gets the worm;
    - Life isn't always fair; and
    - Maybe it was my fault..

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers:
    I Know My Rights
    I Want It Now
    Someone Else Is To Blame
    I'm A Victim
    Not many attended his funeral because
    so few realized he was gone.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Hey, that kid was just wrong!

That's not a gun, it's a stealth bomber . . .

tumblr_inline_mj1rwhe3vR1qz4rgp_zps647e8c74.jpg

Looks more like the outline of Idaho, if you tilt your head to the right to view it.

that's what i was thinking...

Wait, stealth bombers are disguised as Idaho?! Gee, so that's how it works . . .

I was thinking couple more bites and it could be Louisiana!

And just a couple more bites beyond that and it could be breakfast.

(Thank you, thank you...I'll be here all week. Two shows Friday and Saturday. Don't forget to tip your waitress, but never over 45 degrees.)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Here's another one with a 5 year old and a hello kitty bubble gum gun. People have lost their freakin minds.
    They'll punish little kids for playing, but no mental health treatment for the violent criminals actually shooting people because that might violate their rights!!

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/29/hello-kitty-bubble-gun-comment-lands-5-year-old-in-school-suspension/
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Craziness! I had the smores poptarts for breakfast:)