What's for dinner Tonight my fellow fitness junkies??

Options

Replies

• Shgtwins
    Shgtwins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    With this incredible yucky weather, I have to admit, I am making chicken and dumplings. Just going to watch my portions but it just feel right to have some comfort food.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I believe it will be a hot dog, with no bun and some sugar snap peas :)
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Threw together a Beefy Mushroom lasagne......Can't wait for dinner! :)
  • MD1978
    MD1978 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Chicken Stir Fry. Sliced chicken breast, whatever veggies I have in the fridge and a little Teriyaki sauce. I serve over a little rice.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Oil-less fried buffalo wings with stuffed mushrooms and salad.

Although i'm looking for a breadcrumb sub for my stuffed mushrooms.. i have ground flaxseed?? .. maybe I can make oat flour?

anyone have an idea?

Honestly i would skip the stuffing or filling all together. Mushrooms are delicious rosted with olive oil and garlic and sea salt all by themselves. No need to fix something that aint broken ;)

yea.. have to have different stuff though. I eat mushrooms all the time.. in everything. Just craving the stuffed mushrooms. 50 calories a pop and there's bacon.. win/win. lol.. well probably less since I don't have breadcrumbs and i'm not getting them. lol
  • laccy40
    laccy40 Posts: 136
    Options
    Baked chicken breast, bed of rocket and 6 fried onion rings. 0% Greek yoghurt with mashed banana and honey for pudding. Yum yum yum.
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    baked snow crab with sweet potatoes and sauteed spinach
  • favhrnstr
    favhrnstr Posts: 55
    Options
    Taste of Home's "Skewerless Stovetop Kabobs." It's chunks of pork tenderloin and lots of veggies sauteed in a little homemade Italian dressing. One of our classic go-to dishes because it's easy, flavorful, filling, and light! And tonight our side is some whole wheat baguette with a little butter. (Bread is practically a luxury around here, so I love it when we have a super-lite main dish!)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Chicken Stir Fry. Sliced chicken breast, whatever veggies I have in the fridge and a little Teriyaki sauce. I serve over a little rice.

Can I come over for dinner? Sounds great.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    Salmon and brussel sprouts!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I made Salmon paddies on Sunday night - yummy! Not sure yet as we probably are going to see my new Great Niece. I'm not wanting to go out but...and I still need to get my exercise in.
  • justicekenny
    Options
    small papa johns garden fresh with a 2 servings of cookies n cream ice cream for dessert ..
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Delissio Pizza! A little treat for the family! And possibly apple slices with caramel dip for dessert if the calories allow it. If not, just apple slices :)
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Lots of Dim Sum with my hubby's homemade chilli oil which is lethal!
  • Willipa9
    Willipa9 Posts: 4
    Options
    it will be salad for me since I blew it @ lunch (taco salad with all the fixings). I just started my diet Feb. 26. Will not weigh until March 12th. My starting weight is 179 lbs. TOO !!! much for a 5ft 4 in woman. My goal is to lose 30 lbs.

I got to get moving and very serious.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Chicken quarter with veggies....back to basics.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Stuffed pepper with green beans sauted in fresh garlic and topped with a little motzerella cheese along with my "mean green" vegetable juice homemade from the juicer
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Chicken A La King. On Toast. With a side of broccoli. Mmm.
  • VegChefStaci
    VegChefStaci Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Meatless redbeans and rice! With a side salad and homemade low cal tahini chickpea dressing. Yummo! Tomorrow I'm using the rest of my beans for a chili mac of sorts. Mixing in a little marinara and serving over quinoa pasta.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger and salad.