A small thank you..... (pics)

Options

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Thank you for sharing it with us.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options

At any given moment you have the power to say that this is not how your story is going to end.

I too search the forums to keep motivation and learn new things, and I believe this is my new favorite motto! Thanks for sharing, you have given me a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart and determination in my head :wink:
  • sdurrahMpls
    sdurrahMpls Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm speachless. Just the meaning of your name is awesome. You are truly extraordinary and I'm so glad we stumbled upon each other here. You're a great writer, but you're a greater do-er, and by that I mean you never just say things, you prove them. You have a keen sense of audacity and courage and outstanding dedication. I can't wait to continue watching your body evolve into that person whose already shinning through in your personality.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I really wish I would have been able to check this out sooner... I remember seeing the update, but I wasn't near my computer, then so on and so forth...

Ive watched many people come and go on mfp. And honestly, it's not their flakiness of using the site that I am talking about, it is their approach to this endeavor of losing weight/getting healthy/working out/eating clean/yada yada yada. They refuse to face the fact that in order to see true and lasting change in this area of their lives, it takes more effort and more dedication then they put towards it and MUCH MORE research, reading and understanding of health and fitness in general then they want to put into it.

YOU GET OUT OF THIS WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT! And you, Melissa, have put your heart, soul, mind and body to this endeavor from week one.

I seriously cant wait to see the end result!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Love you girl :bigsmile:
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Awesome story. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on your current success and future success.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    ... And your march to march comparison photos are incredible... Like I said, I scrolled back and forth at least 20 times. :wink:
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Love this! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I love you... that is all!!!!:happy:
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    I am so, so, SO proud of you! I'm sorry I didn't see this the day you posted it. It has been some week over here with this eye! But YOU are going to INSPIRE so many women, men, mommies, single ladies, ANYONE who takes the time to read your success story! I am well into this journey with you and it has inspired me SO MUCH! I can only imagine being a new comer to MFP and reading your story.
    I wish I could type my thoughts out in such a well spoken manner and in a way that makes the reader feel like they are right there with you, a friend, a confidant. I love you!
    The best part about your story? 120 weeks, you're only a little over 52 in! And I can't wait to be here for you and see you grow and achieve so many more goals along the way!
    I am so truly excited for you, blessed to have you for a friend, and thankful to have you here to motivate and inspire me to do better everyday! Way to go! I hope just as many people get the goosebumps that I got when they read this, Thanks for sharing! Love ya girl!!!! Hugs!!!!!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :heart: Love you guys :heart:
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing!!!! You have come so far and look beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your story! It is very inspiring and shows others that this in fact is not impossible..all you have to do is try!
  • healthyjmt
    Options
    Congrats! But mostly thanks for taking the time to write this. I started writing down some of your lines as inspiration and then decided I need to save it to read from time to time. Thanks again!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I got a little tear when I read this (I swear it was my contacts!) :) Thanks for posting. Congratulations for your success and best wishes for your future. :)
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Weeks, you are a beautiful person. Thanks for sharing your story so far. Can't wait to hear where you are at after 104 weeks, and after 120 weeks. Very inspiring to see someone go after what they really want.

You look fabulous!
  • tresmommy86
    tresmommy86 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Lifestyle changes are difficult to make but rewarding. Congrats to you and to your family!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I love this! You are a wonderful writer :-) Thanks for sharing... I am going to check out your blog :-) Congrats on your successful lifestyle change. All the best, Jen
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am at work on my lunch hour, and I just got to read your forum post. I checked out your blog and read the 2 most recent posts and I am in love with it! I can't wait to get home (after the gym tonight!!) and read some more. You are an inspiration to me and you make me think this journey is possible for me, too. Thank you for the courage to share your story, and I hope one day I can do the same. Samantha :flowerforyou:
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, you look awesome! You are an inspiration to so many of us who just feel so overwhelmed.
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this! You have worked really hard these last 52 weeks and it sure shows (you look GREAT)! I love your outlook and your whole attitude! You are going to inspire so many people!:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!