You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BluLotus2
    BluLotus2 Posts: 87
    Options
    Awesome, you look great!!!
  • StalenaW
    StalenaW Posts: 6
    Options
    What a beautiful and inspirational story you have! Thank you for sharing with us!
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    wow great story and you are doing great, keep up with the good work don't give up
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    TY All!
  • momoftwo75
    momoftwo75 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE FABULOUS!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are doing so good!!! Awesome!!!
  • megfah
    megfah Posts: 61
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation! I love the confidence I see in your most recent pic - and the beautiful curves! It's totally your attitude that gets you to that success. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!
  • merlot85
    merlot85 Posts: 1
    Options
    Keep it up girl!
  • zaxaz
    zaxaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's a great story! You should be proud of yourself. Don't feel intimidated by the number - you just need to do what you have already done, and a bit more. Awesome stuff!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU!!!! What an awesome change!! You were beautiful before but wow!!! Look at you now!! I too still have about 100 to lose. If you get this far in your pages and are accepting friends, I would love to have you as one!! Always looking for awesome and inspiring people to add to the party!!
  • Sallygeewiz
    Sallygeewiz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great work keep it up you can do it.
  • mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    TY TY!!!
  • dylansmom87
    dylansmom87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You Look FANTASTIC !!!!!!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Great job! Big up to you! Keep up the good work!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow.. great job; keep it up. you are well on your way to fab. :drinker:
  • gemini53181
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I am going to send you a friend request. I am beginning my third weight loss journey after having twins. I have a good 50-60 lbs to lose.
  • Denarcy
    Denarcy Posts: 2
    Options
    Your post and encouraging workd are more inspirational that you know. Just having someone out there that totally UNDERSTANDS the ups & downs.

Ironically I was thinking that the other day, even though I may have lost 32 lbs. I still have 90 more to go. It does feel at times that the 1lb or 2 lb loss is nothing but in the grand scheme of things it's HUGE! Thank you for reminding me. Yes, it may take me a year from now to be where I want to be but at least I'm moving towards that ultimate goal. Better than just thinking about it and not doing anything.

I was beating myself today about what I did to myself to be overweight and my co-worker said "You can't think like that. You have to look at what you are doing NOW and how you are changing your habits into good ones."

Positive attitude is the key.
    Thank you for posting your journey with us! CONGRATULATIONS! Will look for more posts.
    DD
  • pattydo
    pattydo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post, I am in the 100+ club and the past few days I have been in a funk. I came to message board and thought I just need inspiration and there you were! Great story, I know what your doing takes great courage and dedication, awesome work, cheering with you to victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!