MFP doesn't stand for MyFItnessPal...

Options

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I think it stands for My Flirting Place. :laugh:

I have never seen an internet forum with so much open flirting, not that there is anything wrong with that. :blushing:

yup
    so annoying :noway: :huh:
    Hey, i have a date tonight. Wanna join?
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I think it stands for My Flirting Place. :laugh:

I have never seen an internet forum with so much open flirting, not that there is anything wrong with that. :blushing:

yup
    so annoying :noway: :huh:
    Hey, i have a date tonight. Wanna join?

3b5bbf56-8bf6-4f61-8a52-eb57c31712ff_zpsbc5812ba.jpg
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Good gravy so many complainers. If MFP is so flawed what brings you here everyday?

mmmmmmm gravy
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    The flirting is all in fun. The biggest flirts I see on here are happily married or otherwise taken individuals who are even friends with their SO on MFP. There's nothing truly sexual about it. It's just a bunch of people with something big in common having a little fun with each other.

We're making dieting fun, which IS motivational! :)

Yep!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    The flirting is all in fun. The biggest flirts I see on here are happily married or otherwise taken individuals who are even friends with their SO on MFP. There's nothing truly sexual about it. It's just a bunch of people with something big in common having a little fun with each other.

We're making dieting fun, which IS motivational! :)

Yep!
    Totally agree x
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yep pretty much.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Plus, by my photos, I get instantly judged as being fake and up myself by a lot of other girls on here. So its nice even if its flirty to get along with lads on here.

We women have to stick together & support each other. There's room for all kinds of beauty in this world, inside & out. You're gorgeous, dear, and I hope you never hide your light because of someone's pettiness. :flowerforyou:
  • RoseKatet
    Options
    NOBODY FLIRTS WITH ME :sad: :sad: :sad: :wink:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's like deja vu. I'd swear I've seen this thread before...
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    No Husky, you're just feeling deja vu because you flirt on nearly every topic you reply to.
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It reminds me of facebook sometimes too. I don't care how many friends I have on here as long as they are supportive. And mine are. I love them :bigsmile:
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

I don't swing that way, but if you want I can flirt with you hehehe!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good gravy so many complainers. If MFP is so flawed what brings you here everyday?

My friends on here are amazing- they push me and remind me why I am here everyday. Everybody likes to feel like they make a difference to someone, and my friends and contacts on here do. As for the forums, they're more entertaining than helpful as far as my own personal progress and motivation. If anyone here is looking for actual motivation, kind words, accountability, and some support, add me. Hell, add my friends while you're at it! They're great! :)

As for the flirting, it can be motivational, too. :)

Yes, I am amazing ha ha :P I avoid the forums for the most part and just post on my page for my friends to respond. I only responded to this because one of my friends, Benum, posted & I saw it :P
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    It's simply a reflection of everyday life.:tongue:
  • RoseKatet
    Options

I don't swing that way, but if you want I can flirt with you hehehe!

:flowerforyou: works for me lol
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    If you're single, go for it. If you are taken, flirt with your SO. If you think the only thing that can make this website "fun" is by flirting, then you must be a boring person.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    you can count calories here???
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I thought that was required...because I LOVE it :tongue:
  • loyaltyiseverything
    Options

My friends on here are amazing- they push me and remind me why I am here everyday. Everybody likes to feel like they make a difference to someone, and my friends and contacts on here do. As for the forums, they're more entertaining than helpful as far as my own personal progress and motivation. If anyone here is looking for actual motivation, kind words, accountability, and some support, add me. Hell, add my friends while you're at it! They're great! :)

As for the flirting, it can be motivational, too. :)

Yes, I am amazing ha ha :P I avoid the forums for the most part and just post on my page for my friends to respond. I only responded to this because one of my friends, Benum, posted & I saw it :P
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    flirting/stalking, hey, it's a gray area.