What irritates you much?

Options
I feel irritated when someone sees me sometime and says " You look bit fatty this time", though I am loosing weight.

What about you guys?

Replies

• Freyja2023
    Freyja2023 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    whoo that is so mean it would take all my will power not to knock their teeth out and say I'm sorry I think you dropped these.

It irritates me when people say "wow you look good, but now you need to stop, Women aren't meant to look 'hard'. That drives me nuts. Also "you can't lift heavy your a woman and that will just bulk you up"
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    whoo that is so mean it would take all my will power not to knock their teeth out and say I'm sorry I think you dropped these.

:laugh: I love that response so much.

"You can't have 'insert food such as cake, chocolate, brownies, etc', you're dieting!" No, I've allotted for it and even if I haven't, it's none of your goddamn business.
  • mellypeters09
    mellypeters09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What irritates me the most is when I have friends and family tell me I'm not fat...I am 5'4 at 210 lbs. I am obese. It's a hard thing to say and I hate it...but it's better than being in denial. I get that they are trying to be nice, but do they really think that I am dumb enough to believe them? If anything, it makes me extremely uncomfortable! Ergh. It irritates me so much!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    Bedsheets that don't stay on the mattress corners.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Watching Teen Nick with the kids, and seeing stuff that I wouldn't have seen 15 years ago. I.E. kids hardcore making out, same sex making out, damn...even opposite sex making out. It is scary to see so much exposed.... and IT'S geared towards teens... pitty...
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options

I agree! Mine come off every night!
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    I am going to make this easy for myself, and just say.... EVERYTHING :P
  • LucieMarie77
    Options
    my ex husband and his new fiance.....

idiots who cant drive....

people in drive through tim hortons, ordering 12 toasted bagels sandwich one with no mayo, one without tomato,, geeeeze,,, go inside..

whining kid... yeah,,even my own kids.....

cancelling plans cuz you cant find a babysitter...
  • Ritesh_Pandey
    Ritesh_Pandey Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I feel the same... :)
  • dlecorchick
    dlecorchick Posts: 37 Member
    Options

^^^ This for sure! ^^^
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    What used to irritate me the most is that I am surrounded by some people ( surprisingly , they are all women, don't mean to offend) who are insanely jealous about anything good that happens in my life , even small things.... To the point that they try to drag me down with them if they have to, like give the really wrong kind of advice or sometimes try to make you do things you don't want to! I can't even ignore these people ( obligated, family friends!) so I have learnt that them being jealous is just a very big compliment for me! :D
  • Ritesh_Pandey
    Options
    What used to irritate me the most is that I am surrounded by some people ( surprisingly , they are all women, don't mean to offend) who are insanely jealous about anything good that happens in my life , even small things.... To the point that they try to drag me down with them if they have to, like give the really wrong kind of advice or sometimes try to make you do things you don't want to! I can't even ignore these people ( obligated, family friends!) so I have learnt that them being jealous is just a very big compliment for me! :D

If people are not jealous then your success is meaningless. So keep making them jealous with all your success. :)
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I agree that most women friends are jealous or just like to brag about their lives, children etc. I am really sick of hearing of these "cleanse" programs people are on. Advocare etc. that cost money and after a month of nonsense eating, they lose 5 lbs and are so proud!!!

I just listen to this nonsense and think to myself - I'll show you by the results. I have done it and am now maintaining and most of these so called "friends" have not said a word about my weight loss.
  • Ritesh_Pandey
    Options
    Sometime people react in awkard way just because they can't do what you have done :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Watching Teen Nick with the kids, and seeing stuff that I wouldn't have seen 15 years ago. I.E. kids hardcore making out, same sex making out, damn...even opposite sex making out. It is scary to see so much exposed.... and IT'S geared towards teens... pitty...

You are aware that teens make out, right? And that some teens are *GASP* gay? I actually commend Teen Nick for being real with shows like that. Teens make out, some of them have sex, and sometimes teens go through a lot of dark stuff. It's a part of growing up and to pretend it doesn't happen helps no one. Personally I watched cartoons and horror movies when I was a teen.
  • Jennwith2ns
    Jennwith2ns Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Ermahgerd, totes, whatevs, O-M-G. Adults calling their parents MOMMY or DADDY. Not knowing the difference between LOSE and LOOSE.
  • oskybosky4
    Options
    bad acting on tv
    films where you can't hear the dialogue for the background music
    mirrors in the dressing rooms in shops - why do they always make you look so fat
  • Crystal_6
    Crystal_6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    People complimenting on my weight loss than continuing to critically rip apart my whole diet in the same breath!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Clutter...makes me feel panicky :frown:
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Uh today everything irritates me much.
    This magical time etc etc.
    But snow, snow makes me hella angry.
    I would punch it inna face if i could.
    Go away, its half of march, its spring , go away you white sticky sonoffagun =.=