What irritates you much?

Options

Replies

• bad_hair_bear
    Options
    My coworker who moans about how she needs to lose weight and how she's so fat - whilst scoffing 2 pain au chocolats and planning on a McD's run for lunch.
  • Lillyvine
    Options
    People that barely know me that feel they have a right to comment on my weight, Sometimes they tell me I've lost some or they will tell me I've gained a little DO THEY THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WEIGH???????
    My family and close friends have the right to discuss my weight with me - not people I barely know....:grumble:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Drivers going under the speed limit. Drives me up a wall! At least go to the speed limit.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Grocery shopping, and people looking at what I buy.
    I knowingly buy good things to eat, I buy a lot of veg and fruit, and I guess people don't expect someone who looks like me, to be buying nutritious food.But the condescending "kind smiles" people give me... I'm like "Please, I'm not even that big, and you think you're looking down on me like 'oh well done you for trying' when you've got a 6 pack of 2 litre cola bottles, and bacon and crap all in your trolley? GTFO.."
    The other thing, check out cashiers talking to me about the things I buy. Nothing makes me feel more awkward than feeling like I ought to justify why I'm buying things. If I want to buy a bar of chocolate, nicely nestled in against all my good shopping, I bloody well will, and keep your eyes on your till and your mouth out of action, a-thank-you.
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    People that barely know me that feel they have a right to comment on my weight, Sometimes they tell me I've lost some or they will tell me I've gained a little DO THEY THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WEIGH???????
    My family and close friends have the right to discuss my weight with me - not people I barely know....:grumble:

The ONLY way someone could get away with that is if I'd met them like two or three times before, but don't know them very well, and the only thing they said about my weight was, "I'm sure you've lost weight since we met..." other than that... its just rude haha
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Daylight Saving Time...the adjustment gets harder and harder every year.
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    Being so close to my goal and my family telling me to stop now while I "look" good because if I lose anymore I'll look sickly. What the h$ll does that mean?! Grrrr!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Facebook friends selling their diet crap in every post. Great that you are having success, but it has made you dull and you are about to be deleted. Also- I don't need to read you praising your spouse everyday. If you have to announce it to everyone constantly, it makes me doubt you. Just turn and say to him/her as they sit next to you.
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    "You can't have 'insert food such as cake, chocolate, brownies, etc', you're dieting!" No, I've allotted for it and even if I haven't, it's none of your goddamn business."
    [/quote] @QuirkyTizzy

Yes!! I have to agree with the above quote. I can't stand it when people want to put there two cents in about your diet. What if you've been eating good all week and it's your cheat day, so you decide to reward yourself on your cheat day with a piece of cake. Lol, who are they to tell you that you can't have any, as if they sweated with you all week in the gym!! Works my nerve everytime.
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Right now my darn knees; I have been diagnosed with stupid Runners Knee & it is slowing me down. Especially at the gym when I'm taking classes I have the energy & stamina to keep up even in the advance classes but my knees say different. I can do the jacks & the kicks but its too much squatting & knee work. And the worse part is if I don't work out they hurt worse than when I do work out, because they tighten up. Damned if do; damned if I don't! Aaaaaaah!
  • Jess6385
    Jess6385 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Facebook friends selling their diet crap in every post. Great that you are having success, but it has made you dull and you are about to be deleted. Also- I don't need to read you praising your spouse everyday. If you have to announce it to everyone constantly, it makes me doubt you. Just turn and say to him/her as they sit next to you.

OMG ... THIS!!!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Those who preach the loudest have the least to praise. Actions worthy of praise earn it themselves.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I feel irritated when someone sees me sometime and says " You look bit fatty this time", though I am loosing weight.

What about you guys?

People that spell losing......loosing :tongue:
  • Lycoo67
    Lycoo67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My sister, when everything I tell her about my life is a source for critics and how they do it better where she lives. Of course, when it comes about her life, it's no end of complaints either.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Wow that's rude of them! I'd probably ask them why they cared.

What irritates me is when I'm out walking/running/hiking and there is no where to pee.
  • JenniNBond
    JenniNBond Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What irritates me the most is when I have friends and family tell me I'm not fat...I am 5'4 at 210 lbs. I am obese. It's a hard thing to say and I hate it...but it's better than being in denial. I get that they are trying to be nice, but do they really think that I am dumb enough to believe them? If anything, it makes me extremely uncomfortable! Ergh. It irritates me so much!

I have the opposite problem - my family thinks me and my daughter are obese and telling us what we are doing wrong while trying to lose weight. I can not stand for someone who has never struggled with their weight to tell me all I need to do is stop eating so much. Really? I didnt even think of that! While they order 2 large pizzas and I'm eating a salad. UGH
  • araicenyala
    Options
    What irritates me the most is when I have friends and family tell me I'm not fat...I am 5'4 at 210 lbs. I am obese. It's a hard thing to say and I hate it...but it's better than being in denial. I get that they are trying to be nice, but do they really think that I am dumb enough to believe them? If anything, it makes me extremely uncomfortable! Ergh. It irritates me so much!

Agreed! I am obese at 5'7" and 215 pounds. But because I am so tall (and have naturally large breasts and butt) it doesn't look that way. So when I say I want to start eating healthy and lose a few pounds, I always get (especially from my boyfriends' mother), "But you're so skinny! I wish I was as skinny as you".
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    People that sneeze or couch and DON'T COVER THEIR MOUTHS!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    when people say that i'm too skinny and a grass-eating freak, and that is OKAY. but when i say fat people are disgusting and greedy i get so much hate!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    People who drive the speed limit in the fast lane....its called a fast lane for a reason :)
    Hate having to repeat myself more than once, I have a 5 year old, so it happens a lot.
    Bedsheets that dont stay on.