My dog has dog dreams ...

Options

Replies

• CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter if I leave the house for 3 minutes or 3 hours the second my dog, Hannah (pug cross with a cocker spaniel), sees me walking up to the house her first instinct is to grab a toy/bone/sock/anything that can go in her mouth and she'll run around the house with it whining as loud as she can.. She'll be so excited that she can hardly take a second to drop the the thing in her mouth to lick & kiss & hug me.. It's adorable. She totally makes my day, everyday.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    My dog brought one of my bras downstairs and gave it to the postman.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    My dog does lot of weird *kitten*. She's a weird dog. She may be about 80% cat actually.

Probably the weirdest thing is some of the noises she makes. If I've been gone too long (she knows if I am three minutes late home from work) she will make a noise like Chewbacca.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    My dog steals my dirty underwear and chews it.

All month long, or just shark week?

All month long.
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    My dog lets out the silent but definitely violent dog farts...you know where all you hear is a whoosh type noise and then all of a sudden the paint starts to peel off the walls.

He is also afraid of the vacuum, yep 120 pound Rotweiler totally chicken of the vacuum. Every time we break it out he all of a sudden has something to do down in the basement!

My dog attacks the vacuum. I actually have fun taking the attachment and I'll chase him around the kitchen with it. And no, I'm not being mean or cruel. He loves it because I'll duck down and hide from him and he'll come creeping and peek around the corner to see where I am and then go ape and run away.

I run from women waving mechanical attachment too! Smart dog.
  • Countryboy_
    Countryboy_ Posts: 618
    Options

Were your boobs still in it?
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    O.m.g!! Did your dogs pickup attempt work ;) bow chicka bow wow
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    My dog frightens the mailman so that my mail doesn't get put through mail slot. Pisses me off, it's left on the porch. My dog also does this thing that when I'm trying to get my foster dog to come into the house, she will run out, get the dog to chase her and lead the foster dog into the house. Unfortunately my new foster is not falling for this.
  • nznatural
    nznatural Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My cat does this!

He will be sleeping on his side, then must start dreaming about running, because his arms and legs are going like there is no tomorrow. Then he stops and twitches a little and goes back to his deep sleep.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My dogs come cuddle up to me, let out stinky carpet bomb farts and then run away....true story. And the little one goes outside to do her business but when it's time to come in she goes into dumb mode and sits in the yard staring at me blankly.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Oh and my little dog sleeps with a stuffed animal in her mouth.

2d695621cf24356b030e08cde1e17b38_zpse5e8fc25.jpg
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options

Is that a Boston?!
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

Awwww! That's so cute!
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    One runs from the broom, and then will turn and try to attack it...

The other... Squeaky toys must get a squeakerectomy.
  • sdelovely
    sdelovely Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My dog attacked me and I almost lost my eye. He's dead now.

I love you Dani.

now kiss
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    My dog is also a cat, or thinks he is for some reason. Cockapoos are goofy dogs. He actually gets so excited that he cries sometimes. He carries his stuffed animals around with him and won't come to bed without one. I love him to death.
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My dog lets out the silent but definitely violent dog farts...you know where all you hear is a whoosh type noise and then all of a sudden the paint starts to peel off the walls.

He is also afraid of the vacuum, yep 120 pound Rotweiler totally chicken of the vacuum. Every time we break it out he all of a sudden has something to do down in the basement!

I know how that goes! I have an aggressive 120lb male German Shepherd that is so chickensh** of the vacuum. When I don't want him to go upstairs all I have to do is place it in front of the steps. It doesn't even have to be on and he is scared of it!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    dog-dream-o.gif
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My pitbull Luna competed in Weight Pull Competitions and can pull 2900 lbs 16 feet. Really strong but is afraid of firecrackers. She also barks in her sleep with her little legs running. I wake her up too
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    My lab mix will lie on my bed and bite his nails while I'm trying to sleep. My pit mix thinks her job is to lick my mouth any chance she gets. When I get home, I have to bend down and at least let her lick my chin so she'll chill out. She acts like it's a miracle that I came back. I love that dog. Well, both of them. :smile: