Before and After Bikini Shot!

Options
shauna121211
shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
a6a10622-e0d2-4172-82ad-a07e0fe7a0d9.jpg

So the first picture is me at about 180-185 lbs, right about when I looked in the mirror and thought, how the heck did I let myself get here?! That was around August 2011! I lost about 25-30 lbs by Christmas time and was feeling so good to go home to my friends and family looking healthier and feeling great.

Since then, I've been hovering around 150-155 lbs and haven't really been able to lose much. However, over the last year working hard and eating well and staying at the same weight, I realized that the scale doesn't matter so much anymore. I continue to grow stronger and I'm surely slimming down. The second picture is me last weekend at 154 lbs. I don't think I've ever looked this good in my life, even when I weighed less. I love looking at my strong arm muscle and my big, defined thighs that I've squatted and lunged so hard for! I love feeling fit and I love fueling my body with healthy & tasty food! I also indulge from time to time and I still drink 2-3 times a week. You don't have to starve yourself to be successful and girls should never be afraid of lifting weights and working their muscles!

Good luck to everyone on their journey to success! :)

Replies

• lorrmong
    lorrmong Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job x
  • TinaTeeTee
    TinaTeeTee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • lilynblue
    lilynblue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look Great! Out of curiosity, how tall are you?
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job, really inspiring! i want my body to look like that! how many calories do you eat and what sorts of things do you eat?
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    I like!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    girl, you look fabulous! :D keep up the great work, you got this!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    I'm 5'5!

I have my net set to about 1350 calories and I eat my exercise calories back! Most days I'm eating about 1800 calories.

I try to get at least 30% protein and limit my carbs to 40% and most days I meet that goal. :)
  • freshvl
    freshvl Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    nice gap
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    nice progress.. inspired
  • Better4Summer
    Options
    Well done... Great results :)
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    freakin fantastic!!!! You look bloody amazing!!!!
  • helplesslyhappy
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful. And that is a cute bikini (yellow one)!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    nice gap

creepster.

good job, girl. you look fantastic. :flowerforyou:
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    nice gap

creepster.

good job, girl. you look fantastic. :flowerforyou:

Haha! Agreed! Ugh...

Thank you! :)
  • shauna121211
    Options

Thanks! Hehe... it's actually polka dot so I finally get to rock the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini! :laugh:
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options

Thanks! Hehe... it's actually polka dot so I finally get to rock the itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini! :laugh:

You look great but really?? you had to say the teensy weeny yellow polka dot bikini??? I have that song in my head now. I already have enough in there with all the voices. LOL seriously you look great!!! You should be proud of those muscles. You worked hard for them. Keep up the good work....
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    You look awesome in your itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini! :happy:
  • ohlookdanielle
    ohlookdanielle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!