Before and After Bikini Shot!

Options

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously copying this thread title one day and all these pervert dudes are going to open the thread and get a shot of my hairy *kitten* in a bikini before and after style. In the mean time though nice progress. You go girl.
  • dianaberescu
    dianaberescu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. You should be proud of yourself.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously copying this thread title one day and all these pervert dudes are going to open the thread and get a shot of my hairy *kitten* in a bikini before and after style. In the mean time though nice progress. You go girl.

That's funny stuff right there!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Very nice work!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job!

You are right about the scale not being the end all, be all!

Keep up the great work and enjoy your summer rocking the itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini!
  • Ma_Petite
    Ma_Petite Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational as you were at my current weight and you're now around my goal weight. Great job!
  • tanialuke
    tanialuke Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree with both.
    a) creepster
    b) you look fabulous!

Well done. and stay away from that creepy guy.
  • tanialuke
    tanialuke Posts: 36 Member
    Options

can there be a code to warn us??

:-)
  • melindacramer27
    melindacramer27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking good girlie. cant wait till I reach my goal.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

can there be a code to warn us??

:-)

That's cold :( The answer is no. No code.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Great transformation!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options

Haha that's gold! Thanks for the laugh! And thanks for the kind words to everyone! :happy:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! And I completely agree about the scale. It never tells the entire story.
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Your the size I really want to be!! You've deffo inspired me, well done!
    so close, sooo close ><
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Your the size I really want to be!! You've deffo inspired me, well done!
    so close, sooo close ><

Thanks dear, so happy to inspire! MFP has been a huge factor in my success! I've still got a little bit more toning and fat loss to go as my size view isn't quite so flattering, but it does feel good to be happy in the skin you're in! Hope to help you to your goal!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow. you look absolutely stunning!
    And you're 5'5 you said? BONUS. I'm also 5'5 so you're really giving me inspiration of what I can achieve. thank you :)
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Sigh... looking at my old before and after photos... I've moved countries and done a lot of travelling in the past 3 years. I've also been inactive for about a year nursing a knee injury. Finally got that fixed and back in action. But sadly I now look closer to the before picture... long way to go to get that after back!!!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!