Would you be mad if.....

Options

Replies

• _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    No.

And if you refuse to show me your ID, I may refuse to complete your transaction.

I'm a peach.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I have much more important things to worry about. WHO IS JUSTIN BEIBER DATING NOW?!

HOW DUE I PEELZ FRUTS!?
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    No, I definitely wouldn't be mad, but I might say something jokey about it... which, if they'd already heard a day's worth of jokey comments, might not seem so funny to them... lol. :)
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    No - she has to!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I have much more important things to worry about. WHO IS JUSTIN BEIBER DATING NOW?!

HOW DUE I PEELZ FRUTS!?

JUSTIN DOZNT PEELZ HS OWN FRUTZ!!! HE HAZ PPLZ TO DER THT FR HIM!
  • missmike16
    Options
    no its what they have to do.
  • Menelaus35
    Options
    A teller at your bank that you frequently go to asked for your ID?

You can purchase alcohol at your bank? I need to switch banks.
  • WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Its their job - don't be mad :grumble: I do get mad when I order a cocktail and I am asked for my ID- and I dont have it with me !:drinker:
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Not whatsoever...
  • NicS69
    NicS69 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Not at all. That is their job and they should be asking for ID. I'd be a little more upset if they DIDN'T ask for ID.

It could be that the manager is enforcing rules now and watching the employees closely.
  • dtreg35
    dtreg35 Posts: 93
    Options
    Im 1000% more upset with the OP than the question posed. Put down the glue please. Thank you.

maybe you should put down the glue and reread the thread!!!!
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    There are far more important things to get upset about in life, like people getting mauled by lions, North Korea firing nuclear missiles at the US, kids who get bullied to the point that they take their own lives, you know... important things.
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Its not personal, its business... Their just doing their jobs!!
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Yes. I would fly into a blind rage and start wrecking stuff. Except that it's all nailed down so it's hard to wreck. So I would just scatter the deposit slips all over the floor screaming, who wants my ID now?
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Im 1000% more upset with the OP than the question posed. Put down the glue please. Thank you.

:laugh:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you see it llike I do! I am a head teller and have all new tellers. Each one of them have been doing their job and IDing customers. And most of the customers freak out and try the excuse " well I have been banking here for ___ years". Just because I know 90% of my customers does not give them the right to treat my tellers like crap and yell at them. They are just doing my job. And I know those customers would be furious if a new teller gave money out of their account to someone who wasn't on the account because they weren't IDd.

Some people just want a reason to fuss and talk down to people in service positions. Can you post signs a each station stating that each customer is REQUIRED to show a photo ID? (You probably already do though, huh?)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone be mad about that?..What's the reasoning for this question?

Precisely! They are just doing their job!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nope, not at all.

There are tellers at my bank that have known me my whole life - seriously since I was a tiny baby, they know my whole family, my grandmother babysat the ones kids and they still ask me for ID. I figure they are just doing their job and its no big deal.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I will say its a very good policy. I'm a twin and I use the same bank as my sister. I went to the bank one day to cash a check and they said do you want to go ahead and put this in your account as you are overdrawn. I was like there is no way I'm overdrawn..I hadn't used that account for over a month. Money was just sitting in there. That is when they asked which one I was. I will tell you my sister was very, very angry to find out that I knew her account was overdrawn because of a simple slip up in policy.
  • _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No I would not be mad at all. It's their job. I don't think my bank has every asked to see my ID. I do need to show my bank card and swipe it thru before they can help me.