The WORST thing about losing weight...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of these. The worst part is maintaining!!!

Here is how I have tackled some of the others.
    *Cold- I wear long john's under my clothes. Love the silky ones and sweater tights, they keep me warm

*Frequent size changes-Goodwill became my best friend- especially half price Saturday and 99 cent Sundays. I was never a GW shopper before, but am amazed at all the brand names I have found. Love my Seven for All Mankind that I got for $4.

*Shrinking Chest- Victoria Secret-Bombshell- adds 2 sizes..Walmart has a knock off brand as well. People have actually asked me if I have had a boob job.

*Lumps and bumps- Target spanks knock offs really help smooth the lumps and bumps out. TJ Maxx and Marshall's also at times carry discounted spanx.

*Keeping the extra skin covered- out of sight out of mind- but I am always shocked when I am exercising and bend over and see the hanging skin on my thighs-yikes!!!
  • vlmay1955
    vlmay1955 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I agree with most of these. The worst part is maintaining!!!

Here is how I have tackled some of the others.
    *Cold- I wear long john's under my clothes. Love the silky ones and sweater tights, they keep me warm

*Frequent size changes-Goodwill became my best friend- especially half price Saturday and 99 cent Sundays. I was never a GW shopper before, but am amazed at all the brand names I have found. Love my Seven for All Mankind that I got for $4.

*Shrinking Chest- Victoria Secret-Bombshell- adds 2 sizes..Walmart has a knock off brand as well. People have actually asked me if I have had a boob job.

*Lumps and bumps- Target spanks knock offs really help smooth the lumps and bumps out. TJ Maxx and Marshall's also at times carry discounted spanx.

*Keeping the extra skin covered- out of sight out of mind- but I am always shocked when I am exercising and bend over and see the hanging skin on my thighs-yikes!!!

If there is a Savers near you - they have great deals on very good quality used clothes. I know they are expanding their territory and building new stores. My sister in Phoenix got me hooked on them (they carry a lot besides clothes) and they are now building one near me in Illinois. After I lost weight I went to a size 0 - 1 pant and they have a very large selection.
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hopefully they come to Indiana...sounds like a great place to add to the list:)
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hope and pray my DD 'moobs' go away! LOL
  • wannabe1959
    wannabe1959 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Whats worse? none at all o starting with double d's, going down to a c, but still have the sack the double d's came in!
  • 7wireless7
    Options
    Worst Things?

Urm loose skin, being cold all the time, no boobs, jealousy and negative comments from people close!

Best things?

I feel amazing and fit as a fiddle :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!