I ♥ firearms

Options

Replies

• ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I love hunting. My favorite rifle brand has Remington since they make such a good quality rifle. I used a remington rifle to drop my first deer, a doe, at age 10.

I am also currently on a precision air rifle/pistol team, having been apart of it since I was 9. Currently competing with an Izzy air pistol, one of the best you can get :wink:

I :heart: firearms!
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I would be more of an avid shooter if i could locate some ammo for sale... :/

Been hunting for the last 15 years. Love being out in the woods.
  • Angellaree
    Angellaree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I really like my 223 bolt action, I love going coyote or prairie dog hunting. Or my husbands BPS 12 ga for skeet or pheasants.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i like skeet shooting with my uncle's shotguns, but for how expensive guns + ammo are, i'd rather get a ps3!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    88e473bb-5a71-4c3e-b8b6-07c40292ad64_zpsab469093.jpg
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    No hunting...we have a 1200 acre farm in north MS...but my whole family hunts....I love my SIG 380 !!
  • mschmalfuss
    mschmalfuss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Like another poster said I keep my killing to paper and zombies. I don't get to the range enough even though the wife and kids keep asking. Right now I have only a Springfield XD9 and a Savage Bolt Action, Heavy Barrel .22. Would like to get an 870 Express at some point though...
  • 19kat55
    19kat55 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Started shooting about six weeks ago. Love it! My husband bought a Ruger SR 22 to get used to shooting. And I've graduated to a Ruger 380 :happy:
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options

My husband has been saying that about finding ammo.. lots of the stores shelves are bare ... people are getting scared of not being able to buy it so they are stocking up.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    We have always had guns around. My grandmother and grandfather are both retired police so I have been shooting since I could hold a gun. It is so much fun to go target shooting. Right now my bf is building an AR15, it is coming along nicely.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I own over 150 guns...

It's an addiction..
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options

My husband has been saying that about finding ammo.. lots of the stores shelves are bare ... people are getting scared of not being able to buy it so they are stocking up.

i know it!! people need to calm the heck down.......my husband went to get me some ammo to go to the range and there wasnt much left.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    First gun I ever owned and still the one I conceal carry: Smith & Wesson .38 Special, hamerless. Pretty hard trigger pull on it but I love it. Looking into getting another gun very soon, though.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    My dad loved guns and collected them for many, many years. He passed away in December and my mom has sold most of his guns. I inherited his Walther PPK though and my husband is going to pick out a gun as well out of the few that are left. As soon as I get my FOID card, I am going to learn to shoot and take care of it. I just wish I had learned from my dad when I had the chance. He used to take me target shooting when I was young but then we stopped.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Don't own a rifle (especially with the JACKED prices these days), but am a handgun person...Springfield XDm 45 ;)
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I have two 12ga shot guns ( Mossberg pump and a Beretta 390 auto ) and I just picked up a Ruger SR9C 9mm. I have yet to send any rounds down range with this one.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple.

Pistol grip Mossy 500
    Yugoslavian SKS (complete with launcher)
    Ruger P94
    Ruger .357 mag w/ 6.5" barrel

JM
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    a_whitetrashcommando.jpg

'Merica
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Love me some hunting. My husband is an avid Pheasant Hunter. Me, I like dove hunting :D Was just saying the other day how I can't wait until Dove season!
  • keeleen
    keeleen Posts: 93
    Options
    No hunting...we have a 1200 acre farm in north MS...but my whole family hunts....I love my SIG 380 !!

I have a Sig .380 too! Love it!