I ♥ firearms

Options

Replies

• GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Curious if anyone recently has received negative treatment for being a gun owner?
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I <3 FOREarms....does that count???

:laugh:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I carry Glock Model 21 for work. I started off training with the Colt .45 1911A1 back in 1984 when I was a buck private.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have a Sig 238 for conceal carry and a S&W M&P .45 for play.

I'm not an avid hunter, I just shoot for fun.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I only shoot paper, and zombies. No really, they're zombie targets at a local (http://www.shootextreme.com) range and its *kitten* awesome. Ruger LCP, Ruger SR 9, Ruger 1911 .45 ACP, AMD 65 (AK 47), Bushmaster .223 and my person favorite, Remington 870 Tac 12 gauge. I'm strapped and ready for the apocalypse.
    I used the 'zombie dog' and bear targets at the range a while back...they were really cool (changed color based on where you hit....with different colors for vital hits)....cool stuff.

I'm not a hunter, but my husband is, so we have a lot of guns. I have a .22 rifle (for fun) that he gave me for Christmas the year we got engaged, and we each have the S&W hammerless .38 (for concealed carry). Considering a 9mm down the road though...
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Remingtons, Mossbergs, Rugers, Springfields, Bushmasters, etc. at our house. I'm wearing my XD9 Sub right now. Bought another XDM in February but kinda want to sell it and pick up the Colt Defender. Yeah Buddy! :)

f01935b2-0281-4f63-8127-ba5e7961f116.jpg
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    As a side job I'm a Forensic Tech in the Firearms Section in our Forensics lab. You name it, I've shot it. I, too, love anything Ruger or Hi-Point.
    My least favorite are those dang Ravens! UGH... it's like a pet peeve of mine when we get those.
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    I love my guns. I own a few. I remington 597, mossberg 500A, Ruger SR9c, Ruger LC9, and a weatherby .300. I am looking to add a mosin, a M&P15, and a SR1911. I encourage everyone with similar beliefs to write to their congress person and let them know how you feel about our second amendment.
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    I have a Sig 238 for conceal carry and a S&W M&P .45 for play.
    I love those little 238s. I am thinking about picking up a 938
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I heart firearms as well! For sport and hunting!
    Daddy had three girls so we all learned how to hunt (Deer/Turkey/Squirrel/Pheasant/Coyote) annnnnnd TRAP SHOOT! All three of us love to go with Dad trap shooting!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I own a S&W .380 and a 410 shotgun.

I REALLY want a bigger handgun though, and 12 Gauge Shotgun.
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    Curious if anyone recently has received negative treatment for being a gun owner?

I do at work from my co-workers, but i just ignore them. Most of them are ignorant when it comes to gun laws, 2nd amendment, and all things related. They just regurgitate what they hear without actually checking on the facts.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    no but ive had girls talking about coach purses and i said i would never spend that much on a purse and they said you spend that much on guns! of course i do a coach purse wont save my life and i cant target shoot with it i dont like carrying a purse much any ways
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    I have two 12ga shot guns ( Mossberg pump and a Beretta 390 auto ) and I just picked up a Ruger SR9C 9mm. I have yet to send any rounds down range with this one.
    I really enjoy my SR9c. Pretty accurate out of the box
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    <---- not my gun but you get the idea :)
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options

I have an XDS.. :love: :love: :love:

I heart you
  • NurseandMom1981
    NurseandMom1981 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Having trouble finding ammo here in Texas :) I shoot a 9mm and an M4.....:)
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Same here in TN.
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options

same ammo issues in Oregon......9mm and M4 "LIKE"
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My son's favorite shooter. :)

64790_2719056537268_1558978726_n.jpg