What is your fave motivational quote?

Options

Replies

• wesleepuntilthesungoesdown
    Options
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning how to dance in the rain
  • Terrytriesharder
    Terrytriesharder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    mine are both kind of longish but they are great.

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total *kitten*. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying
    I don't quit when I am TIRED, I quit when I am DONE!
    'Do' when others 'Talk'
    Don't give up what you want MOST for what you want NOW
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like some… but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift -
  • alipene
    alipene Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Little pickers wear bigger knickers :laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Demotivation04.jpg

dean-wormer-meme-generator-fat-drunk-and-stupid-is-no-way-to-go-through-life-son-730e05.jpg
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    "have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it" - Salvador Dali

That's the quote that made me remember that everyone has flaws and that my own hang ups about mine were holding me back!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Eat right.
    Work hard.
    Rinse
    Repeat

-Crankstr
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    If you train hard, then the fight is easy...
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    There is a Swedish quote that I like: "Det är vägen som är mödan värd." It means "It is the journey that makes the trouble worth while." I remind myself this when I get too impatient with my slow weight-loss. I have to savor every moment.

Are you Swedish ?

Yes. :smile:
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Best quotes of all time:

"In life you have to do a lot of things you don't ****ing want to do. Many times, that's what the **** life is... one vile ****ing task after another."

"Announcin' your plans is a good way to hear god laugh."

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or ****ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back."
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    It's easier to keep going than to start over!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Pain is not my weakness. It is my call to greatness. ~ Henry Rollins
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    TRUE HAPPINESS
    True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient. For he that is so, wants nothing. The great blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.
    SENECA
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    There is a Swedish quote that I like: "Det är vägen som är mödan värd." It means "It is the journey that makes the trouble worth while." I remind myself this when I get too impatient with my slow weight-loss. I have to savor every moment.

Are you Swedish ?

Yes. :smile:

That's it I'm moving to Sweden.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    In the bum no babies.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    In the bum no babies.

lmao
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? or are you gonna bite?

Love this.

Mine is.. To thine own self be true.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    rough seas make for skillful sailors

All you touch and all you see is all your world will ever be
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    "Quit yer bicchin and go fer a run!" - Gale