Favorite dog Breed

Options

Replies

• amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    my favorite dogs are Maltese and shih tzu.. I like small fluffy dogs. I know, i know. lol

We have a basset hound however. she's sweet but is in love with my husband. :grumble:
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to the comedians of the dog world:

Bull Terrier
    tommy.jpg

French Bulldog
    a-french-bulldog.jpg

My only problem is that I spend A LOT of time on boats and neither of the breeds are strong swimmers. In fact, they sink! :noway:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but there can be only one for me - a working line Neapolitan Mastiff like my baby (well I say 'baby', but he's approx 190lbs) boy. I love him because he's the right mix of cuddly and 'get the hell away from my mummy'. The downside is the summertime when tourists come to our town and a 5 minute walk up the high street takes 45 minutes because of people wanting to take photos and come out with the usual 'how much does he weigh?', 'does he eat a lot?', 'you should put a saddle on that', 'who's taking who for a walk?', 'that's a horse!' and 'mummy, mummy...it's FANG!'

28b8e3c.jpg
    fx4j79.jpg
    scrjac.jpg

Put long hair on this frame and you have a Jumbo Newf LOL! My Gisa's sire was 180 lbs so almost that big.
    These are some of the most amazing therapy dogs as well because they are quite adept at adjusting their behavior to the audience.
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Chihuahua/Japanese Spitz mix. Here's my baby. Serious attitude problem tho'!:
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376429_501803066497372_1335882222_n.jpg
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I'm with the OP and many of you on here!! BOXERS!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Alaskan Malamute and german shepherd because that's what my dog is!!! :)

r2nwg0.jpg
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    German sheppard :love:
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Husky all the way! So beautiful and intelligent!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I have two rescues that are my favorites - A Chihuahua Rat Terrier mix, German Shepherd/Border Collie

Both in my profile pic with me :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:

They make me smile and laugh each and every day. Love them to pieces!
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    Alaskan Malamute and german shepherd because that's what my dog is!!! :)

r2nwg0.jpg
    I'm in love with your dog!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just love a dog that needs rescuing!

This is June, her mom was found pregnant and tied to a tree with no food, no water, and no shelter. She was born in the humane society and we adopted her last March. I'm pretty sure she's all beagle. She's older now but her puppy pictures are just too darn cute!

June.jpg

This is Cash, he was our first. We adopted him in May 2007. I can't believe he's almost 6! I think he's a Border Collie Beagle Mix. He's so handsome!

6a4daa54-1143-473c-91f6-03b131e29838.jpg

Edited to fix image codes.
  • GriffinAliva
    Options
    My favorite breed of dogs are Yorkie, Maltese, Samoyed and Pomeranian puppies. These puppy breeds are very cute looking with and will be very friendly . This is a site http://www.freeclassifiedsuk.co.uk/pets-uk/pet-food.html i usually visit to get my puppies best food and accessories.
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    We have a golden retriever, he's a handsome boy. He's only 10 months so the full coat isn't in yet but itll be stunning when it comes in! He's utterly mental though.

My golden is 5.5 yrs and STILL a mental case. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Yup, giant dorks. But they are awesome. Mine is 4 now.

Absolutely! Ours will be 14 this winter. He's really slowing down, which is sad to see.
  • iamwilso
    iamwilso Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Border collie
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    rottweilers, umm I have a Blue Cattle Dog at the moment :smile:
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    French Bulldog, Pug and Staffordshire Bull Terrier
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    there are 3 kinds of GREAT dogs
    Border Collies
    Westies
    All the rest!
    02CA02_collie_westie.jpg
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but there can be only one for me - a working line Neapolitan Mastiff like my baby (well I say 'baby', but he's approx 190lbs) boy. I love him because he's the right mix of cuddly and 'get the hell away from my mummy'. The downside is the summertime when tourists come to our town and a 5 minute walk up the high street takes 45 minutes because of people wanting to take photos and come out with the usual 'how much does he weigh?', 'does he eat a lot?', 'you should put a saddle on that', 'who's taking who for a walk?', 'that's a horse!' and 'mummy, mummy...it's FANG!'

28b8e3c.jpg
    fx4j79.jpg
    scrjac.jpg

Put long hair on this frame and you have a Jumbo Newf LOL! My Gisa's sire was 180 lbs so almost that big.
    These are some of the most amazing therapy dogs as well because they are quite adept at adjusting their behavior to the audience.

Oh my gosh....I'm in love.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Yorkshire terrier
  • Sarag78
    Sarag78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Has to be pittys!! Mine is the biggest love bug and is such a silly clown, you can't help but love him!