Do you exercise 7 days a week?

Options
124»

Replies

• nakfam
    nakfam Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I try to get in some activity each day, but more focused workouts - 5/week is about my norm.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yep, I exercise everyday.. I usually end up having a rest day here and there cause life gets busy (or I just need one).
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    Yes I do because I'm addicted and if I don't I get cranky.

Same here! I couldn't go to the gym because hubby's work schedule changed and working from home myself had me busy that day and I was pretty cranky the entire day,
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My March workout schedule is posted on my profile. But I work out hard six days and on the 7th I dedicate it to gentle yoga (stretching) and meditation to relax.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Do you exercise 7 days a week? Or do you give your body at least 1 day for rest?

Depends on what exactly you mean by rest. Seems a lot of people mean this to be sitting on your *kitten* and doing nothing. If that's the case, then no...I don't take a rest day. If by rest you mean do I have days that are more chill than others, then yes..I have rest days. Generally Sunday is no official "exercise" day...i.e. I don't go to the gym to workout...but I will take a nice leisurely bike ride along the Rio Grande or go for a hike in the mountains...nice long walk with the dog, etc...just something generally active.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Do you exercise 7 days a week? Or do you give your body at least 1 day for rest?

Depends on what exactly you mean by rest. Seems a lot of people mean this to be sitting on your *kitten* and doing nothing. If that's the case, then no...I don't take a rest day. If by rest you mean do I have days that are more chill than others, then yes..I have rest days. Generally Sunday is no official "exercise" day...i.e. I don't go to the gym to workout...but I will take a nice leisurely bike ride along the Rio Grande or go for a hike in the mountains...nice long walk with the dog, etc...just something generally active.

Sitting on my *kitten*?

You haven't seen the number of bags I come back with every time I go shopping....:D
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just got back into the routine so at least for now I will work out 7 days a week, but may take weekends off as I near my set goal weight.
  • alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I generally give myself at least 1 rest day. Sometimes two depending on the intensity of my workout. Right now I'm doing the Insanity workout. I'm in the middle of month two and I seem to have new sore muscles every single day. My body just needs a break sometimes.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I do something active just about every day, but usually one day a week is very light, just a leiserly walk or bike ride or something. Maybe once every two weeks or so I take a day completely off, usually a Monday because for some reason I tend to eat lighter on MOndays anyway.
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I exercise 6 days a week. I take Sunday off to rest up for the next week.
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm not rigid about it but I like to do something every day, even if it's just a brisk walk. I don't worry too much about rest days because I do lots of different exercises each day.
  • emelia_
    emelia_ Posts: 91
    Options
    I usually do 7 days a week, unless I'm unable to. I have a couple days where the intensity is very low though, so these are like rest days for me.
  • dixiewhiskey
    Options
    So relieving to see other people who exercise almost every day!
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I do 6 days a week and on my off-day I feel like I am missing a day of school and everything is going to be different when I get back. When the weather heats up I am going to go for long walks on my off-day so I'm not just sitting on my *** and go stir crazy.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    5 or 6 days. If I have cold or am lazy that week 4 maybe 3.