Guide to success on MFP

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Ooh there's gonna be quiche in this cliche?

*IN*
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    x-x-everywhere-meme-generator-drama-drama-everywhere-ea7b40.jpg
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    someone has alot of time on their hands.

Either that or someone just likes attention.

Yeah, lets go with that!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    Happy Birthday Lea!

lauren+batman+birthday+cake+1.gif
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Every time you lose a pound, create a success story! You are a success and it's time to be recognized as such!
  • taunto
    Every time you lose a pound, create a success story! You are a success and it's time to be recognized as such!

Can you please stop bullying? I thought this was a support site...
  • 1ConcreteGirl

I see nothing bullying about a cute girl supporting success.

Don't get ragey and green on me.
  • taunto
    im in your Clique Taunto FOREVARRRRRRRR:glasses: :love:

And don't you forget that! :D
  • taunto

I see nothing bullying about a cute girl supporting success.

Don't get ragey and green on me.

Please don't tell me what I can or cannot do. Why must you be so mean to me? :(
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    I think we need more clarity here. I mean...how does one know if they're in the main clique or in the peripheral clique, if they're just tolerated or maybe universally despised even? How do we play our parts well if those distinctions remain vague? Like an instrument that plays out of turn...it's very awkward. We need some kind of caste system where everybody knows where they belong and doesn't try to rise above their station. Eh?
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    I think we need more clarity here. I mean...how does one know if they're in the main clique or in the peripheral clique, if they're just tolerated or maybe universally despised even? How do we play our parts well if those distinctions remain vague? Like an instrument that plays out of turn...it's very awkward. We need some kind of caste system where everybody knows where they belong and doesn't try to rise above their station. Eh?

No, things are very clear. The ones on the inside know who they are.
  • jbutterflye

No, things are very clear. The ones on the inside know who they are.

Oh God! I feel a ragequit post coming on....
  • taunto

Those who belong, knows. When you hear the sirens, thats one of them calling all the cars
  • jbutterflye

Those who belong, knows. When you hear the sirens, thats one of them calling all the cars

Siren calls always lead to death, silly Taunto...
  • taunto

Italians are from Italy
  • jbutterflye

Italians are from Italy

You mean, like, technically?
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    I always instruct people to ignore peer-reviewed scientific literature for broscience.
  • taunto
    I always instruct people to ignore peer-reviewed scientific literature for broscience.

STvuXrN.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    it wasnt funny to me, i sensed bitterness....

You're already a success at MFP!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    would bang