Guide to success on MFP

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    You must really love this place to have taken what I can only imagine to be at least 20 minutes out of your Saturday morning to make this post.

- 4chan is blocked in Saudi Arabia and I'm too lazy to proxy
    - Saturdays are like Mondays in Saudi Arabia
    - As a Researcher, there isn't much work to do
    - The meme threads took a lot longer
    - I get bored easily and just post what comes to mind after cleaning up the language
    - I do, I really do love this place. I have many amazing friends here
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Reported. I am going to my MFP mom and going to tell on you. I will make her take me out for coffee just so I can sob directly into it whilst my tears cool it. I will complain endlessly about how you made fun of my back fat and told me there was no exercise other than doing hours upon hours of Richard Simmons videos that would make me rid of it. Then I would make her give me 40$ for gas as she is mom and all and promise that she wouldnt lock the myriad of Happy birthday threads that I am about to post.

I will also ask for an opinion on the "Master Cleanse" and when you don't respond with the answer that I want to here I will berate you for making fun of me and then go into a diatribe on how you know nothing about what you're talking about then utter the phrase "I do what I want"
  • taunto
    Reported. I am going to my MFP mom and going to tell on you. I will make her take me out for coffee just so I can sob directly into it whilst my tears cool it. I will complain endlessly about how you made fun of my back fat and told me there was no exercise other than doing hours upon hours of Richard Simmons videos that would make me rid of it. Then I would make her give me 40$ for gas as she is mom and all and promise that she wouldnt lock the myriad of Happy birthday threads that I am about to post.

I will also ask for an opinion on the "Master Cleanse" and when you don't respond with the answer that I want to here I will berate you for making fun of me and then go into a diatribe on how you know nothing about what you're talking about then utter the phrase "I do what I want"

2p8c.jpg
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    And don't forget to correct people's spelling and grammar.

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Lose vs. Loose

Lose = opposite of win = you LOSE weight

Loose = opposite of tight = your pants are too loose

Okay. I'm done.

YES!!

Cliche = is used to describe a group of 2 to 12 (averaging 5 or 6) "persons who interact with each other more regularly and intensely than others in the same setting

Clique = Not even a word.

Would bang.
  • taunto
    - Saturdays are like Mondays in Saudi Arabia

Interesting. So which day of the week in Saudi Arabia is the equivalent to a Saturday in America?
    Thursday = Sat, Friday = Sunday. Friday is considered a "Holy day" in most Muslim countries
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    i-support-this-postthumbnail_zps87f89025.jpg
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    this is funny. especially the guy who keeps saying "would bang". all of you are wrong though - its CLICK
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Is there cake here?

The cake is a lie.

Also the new profile pic is very apt.
  • So, I just "joined" here and this is the first post I read... LMAO! Nothing like trying to get a little help, insight, motivation, whatever from a site full of strangers who I probably have more in common with than not (fat chicks unite, woot!), to find I have somehow sent an urgent message to the ever present trolls requesting they bash anything I post. What kind of quiche are you having? I like spinach and mushroom. I can't swallow solid foods yet, but just sayin. No cake!?! Y'all are brutal. Maybe I should go back to ObesityHelp... I hear they have pie. Bwahahaha!
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    This is stupid, a waste of people precious time and intelligence!
  • taunto
    So, I just "joined" here and this is the first post I read... LMAO! Nothing like trying to get a little help, insight, motivation, whatever from a site full of strangers who I probably have more in common with than not (fat chicks unite, woot!), to find I have somehow sent an urgent message to the ever present trolls requesting they bash anything I post. What kind of quiche are you having? I like spinach and mushroom. I can't swallow solid foods yet, but just sayin. No cake!?! Y'all are brutal. Maybe I should go back to ObesityHelp... I hear they have pie. Bwahahaha!

hi and welcome to the site. Joking aside this is a great site. We just like to have some fun on the side. Can't take fitness too seriously or you go crazy! I bid you lots and lots of success here :)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

yet... here you are
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member

yet... here you are

It's such a blessing when people generously share their time and superior intelligence long enough to point out the flaws in others.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member

naww. yer good. Your intellect is intact.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    would bang
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    This kind of made me giggle ♥
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Hi Taunto :flowerforyou:
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Um okay so I read this whole thing but I'm still confused.....CAN I count tea as water??

Also, I think it's spelled cliche, not clique.

Cliche: is an expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has become overused to the point of losing its original meaning, or effect, and even, to the point of being trite or irritating, especially when at some earlier time it was considered meaningful or novel

Clique: the word "clique" (CanE, UK /ˈkliːk/ or US /ˈklɪk/ is used to describe a group of 2 to 12 (averaging 5 or 6) "persons who interact with each other more regularly and intensely than others in the same setting

Just in case you're serious:)

sarcasm_meter.gif

Note to self: Do not meet sarcasm with sarcasm unless in the cliche, unless you have quiche...then it's okay.
  • dtreg35
    dtreg35 Posts: 93

^^^must not be in the cliche!!!!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member

yet... here you are

It's such a blessing when people generously share their time and superior intelligence long enough to point out the flaws in others.

I feel that my gifts should be shared with the world.