dont eat meat ever again!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    To answer all of your questions in a simple phrase. Probably the same reasons that some veggies say, i can't believe u eat meat.

Ignorant and defensive attitudes. To each his/her own.

:heart: :smooched: :heart:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I've seen similar obnoxious behavior to what you describe when someone gives up drinking, drugging, or smoking. Somebody is sure to consider it a serious affront to his or her own choices.

:heart: :smooched: :heart:
  • bbydl64
    bbydl64 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do not care what a person eats just like I don't care who they sleep with. Personal choices. Thats all it is.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    If it comes up naturally, I say, "Oh cool."

If it comes up out of nowhere, I say, "Oh."

If it comes up all the time, I say, "Oh, I like meat."

I am just not as interested in what other people eat unless I am responsible for feeding them. I feel similarly about people's sex lives.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    The only time I've ever had an issue with a vegetarian is when one showed up to a BBQ and complained about the food. Um, excuse me, you're at a BBQ! You know, beef, chicken, hot dogs.
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    The biggest problem I have is with the vegetarian in our family is that she also doesn't like many, many vegetables. When we have family get-togethers ,it is always a problems figuring out what we can offer her. We always try to have a good salad, cheese, and bread.