Here's some motivation: STOP WHINING

Options

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what it is today, but I'm rather sick of the Whiners today. "I've been exercising and dieting for 2 months and I've only lost X pounds". Well, guess what? It took you 2 months to gain that amount of fat- but you want it to go away faster? STOP WHINING.

People give you constructive criticism, but you wanted soft and fluffy bull$hit? STOP WHINING.

Have you checked your bloodwork before you started this journey and then again now 2 months later to see the changes going on INSIDE your body? No? STOP WHINING.

How about instead of measuring the scale, you throw that piece of crap out your window and buy a scale (or get professionally measured) for body fat percentage instead? Or take measurements with a good old fashioned tape measure? No? STOP WHINING.

Sorry... needed to vent. Carry on.
    Stop whining about other peoples whining.

I was kinda thinkin' the same thing. lol :tongue:
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    12654479882.jpg
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    People need a lesson in reality. I didn't grow up with everything handed to me, and I'm pretty sure most people didn't either.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    No :angry: \m/

i see you
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    keep-calm-and-carry-on.jpeg?id=680
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have some to add to this....

Do you sacrifice that t.v. show for 30 minutes on an elliptical? No? STOP WHINING!
    Do you wake up early to get to the gym, so that you can get that workout in? No? STOP WHINING!
    Do you create some form of excuse when people offer you advise when you post, "Why isn't this working" threads? Yes? STOP WHINING!

^^^ All of this for sure!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love this post. How true. How true. Whining takes too much energy and is non-constructive. It's alright to vent, that's different. Whining is feeling sorry for yourself and it serves no purpose. Redirect the energy you would use to whine and take a walk or do some exercise.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what it is today, but I'm rather sick of the Whiners today. "I've been exercising and dieting for 2 months and I've only lost X pounds". Well, guess what? It took you 2 months to gain that amount of fat- but you want it to go away faster? STOP WHINING.

People give you constructive criticism, but you wanted soft and fluffy bull$hit? STOP WHINING.

Have you checked your bloodwork before you started this journey and then again now 2 months later to see the changes going on INSIDE your body? No? STOP WHINING.

How about instead of measuring the scale, you throw that piece of crap out your window and buy a scale (or get professionally measured) for body fat percentage instead? Or take measurements with a good old fashioned tape measure? No? STOP WHINING.

Sorry... needed to vent. Carry on.
    Stop whining about other peoples whining.

We are here to support our fellow members. In doing so we help ourselves. What happened to plain old compassion and courtesy. New members may be confused about how to go about this. I love all the help I got when I was new and clueless about weight loss, BMI etc. Thank the Lord there are kind and supportive adults here!
  • nokanjaijo
    nokanjaijo Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    We are here to support our fellow members. In doing so we help ourselves. What happened to plain old compassion and courtesy. New members may be confused about how to go about this. I love all the help I got when I was new and clueless about weight loss, BMI etc. Thank the Lord there are kind and supportive adults here!

:flowerforyou:
  • Crankstr
    Options
    Do you have the time to listen to me whine?
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options

Hmmmm go scrub toilets or listen to whining? Decisions decisions....yeah, I got time.
  • SteveJWatson
    Options

I expect it'll be about nothing and everything all at once. :grumble:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone. No doubt about it.
  • sassafrascas
    sassafrascas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Pity Parties are natural, the key like everything else is moderation, Whine for a minute an hour or even a day then get the heck over it.

Like the OP just did she whined about whiners and now I am sure she has moved on.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i hate whiners and complainers. Its like so annoying, i hear them everyday, god. Why cant u stop complaining and whining.

Ok, whining over.
  • Crankstr
    Options

sometimes i give myself the creeps.
  • SteveJWatson
    Options

Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you?
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Thanks for saying what Ive been thinking!!!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

Sometimes your mind plays tricks on you?

It all keeps adding up, I think I'm cracking up. Am I just paranoid? Am I just stoned?
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Love the title and message. Kudos.