Here's some motivation: STOP WHINING

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    To those who are doing the Basket Case lyrics: Would bang. All of you. At the same time.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    OP - thank-you for adding some awesomeness to the forums today!
  • Pepper2185
    Options
    To those who are doing the Basket Case lyrics: Would bang. All of you. At the same time.

This, too.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I get that you're upset about it and that it's annoying, but really. A post whining about whining? You thought this was a better idea than ignoring it?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I approve this message
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

This, too.

It's my hotness in my avi isn't it?:blushing:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    STOP WHINING.

You. I like you.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    ... repeat post
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I have corresponded with very supportive people. I know I would never be motivated by this comment.about whining.

Come back in a few months of reading the forums. You will see what a brilliant post this is :drinker:

Complaining about other people whining is brilliant? um...no.

:wink:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options

This, too.

Must be fate...was reading all about Billie Joe in Rolling Stone this morning and now I wanna hear that song!
  • Pepper2185
    Options

This, too.

No.

Just kidding, I secretly admire you, Crankstr :flowerforyou:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

This, too.

No.

Ok. Yes it is.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    Just eat more ™
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

This, too.

No.

Just kidding, I secretly admire you, Crankstr :flowerforyou:

I can't believe you beat me to it! It's al because I was too distracted by Crankstr's hotness. DAMN YOU CRANKSTR!!!
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I have corresponded with very supportive people. I know I would never be motivated by this comment.about whining.

Come back in a few months of reading the forums. You will see what a brilliant post this is :drinker:

Complaining about other people whining is brilliant? um...no.

:wink:

Um YES...
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    23657719.jpg
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I have some to add to this....

Do you sacrifice that t.v. show for 30 minutes on an elliptical? No? STOP WHINING!
    Do you wake up early to get to the gym, so that you can get that workout in? No? STOP WHINING!
    Do you create some form of excuse when people offer you advise when you post, "Why isn't this working" threads? Yes? STOP WHINING!

^^^ glad you added this!
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    31460115.jpg
  • juliekaiser1988
    Options
    I'm not sure what it is today, but I'm rather sick of the Whiners today. "I've been exercising and dieting for 2 months and I've only lost X pounds". Well, guess what? It took you 2 months to gain that amount of fat- but you want it to go away faster? STOP WHINING.

People give you constructive criticism, but you wanted soft and fluffy bull$hit? STOP WHINING.

Have you checked your bloodwork before you started this journey and then again now 2 months later to see the changes going on INSIDE your body? No? STOP WHINING.

How about instead of measuring the scale, you throw that piece of crap out your window and buy a scale (or get professionally measured) for body fat percentage instead? Or take measurements with a good old fashioned tape measure? No? STOP WHINING.

Sorry... needed to vent. Carry on.
    Stop whining about other peoples whining.

We are here to support our fellow members. In doing so we help ourselves. What happened to plain old compassion and courtesy. New members may be confused about how to go about this. I love all the help I got when I was new and clueless about weight loss, BMI etc. Thank the Lord there are kind and supportive adults here!

^^ I'm all for encouragement, advise, etc. But the posters today took anything people were saying as an insult. Like they wanted posters to say: You're right- you're doing everything right but not losing weight so you should quit right now. It isn't going to happen. So when you start a post, and are basically asking what you're doing wrong- don't get butthurt when people point out what you're doing that's bass ackwards.
  • juliekaiser1988
    Options
    You don't have to read the whiney threads though to be fair. I know they can get annoying but your not being held at gunpoint and forced to read them really are you? Or are you....Just move along.... The thing is though, if we can't have a good old moan about the ups and downs of weight loss on here where can we moan about it? Because I'm sure as hell my OH and son don't wanna hear the ins and outs of which lift I sucked at today or how many macros short I am of my protein quota.....

I went into the thread originally because I really don't mind helping someone out who seems stuck; needs advice; needs a kick in the pants. But today when you'd stroll in those threads, the OP would complain that everyone was picking on her. All it was was- advice! It's not the original post that gets me pissed- it's when people ask for help then get butthurt when they hear reality.