31 lbs 'til Goal... I'm finaly seeing a change. Do You?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome you should be so elated and proud... The 'in my head comment' breaks my heart becasue that is me too. I never really see myself in the reality of what it is! However you have lost an unbelievable about of weight. Your after pic doesnt show a grin as big as it should be and your post suggests that you just dont feel as accomplished as you should. You have lost an insane about of weight most people dont do that ... you are very successful at it. I hope you see that. You look so amazing in your after pic. Good luck on the rest of your journey spoil yourself and read all the positive feedback about your success as you can until it sinks in!~ Job well done!
  • Three4MeNHim
    Options
    You are so inspiring! You look amazing :)
  • Lilyyy7
    Lilyyy7 Posts: 41
    Options
    Great work! :)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    You're doing amazing!! Great job! You should feel very accomplished.
  • lovinglifemore
    lovinglifemore Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and yes obvi there is a huge change. thank you for this mega dose of motivation. enjoy your success!
  • chelazar88
    chelazar88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    I teared up a bit at ur realization with the up the hill thing... I see results I guess but I feel them more when I run and play with my 2 and a half year old... its a way better feeling than looking in the mirror and seeing change!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!