Yo's 4 months progress photos - 1600-2300 calories daily!

Options
Matt_Wild
Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
It is funny to think that Yo looked like the average every day girl before we began training her in my bodybuilding style since the last week of October 2012. This is just 4 months training to achieve her body/results. Never before have I met a woman who trains as hard and is as dedicated to the sport as I. Dream come true!

Please ask me any questions or my fiancee Yo Lazarov - www.myfitnesspal.com/yo_lazarov

Yo before she started training with me...

yojustbeforegottogether.jpg&action=rotate

Yo's results after 4 and a bit months of training with me...

yo3m.jpg

65619366.jpg

yo1vc.jpg

Replies

• lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I wish my boyfriend trained me to look like that! Heck, I just wish he worked out for himself! lol Great job you two.
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    What were stats??? Like height, age, etc :)
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    What were stats??? Like height, age, etc :)

Height is 5' 3".

Age was and still is 32.

She was 134lb (61kg) she is now 125lb.

Was size 8-10, now size 6 (UK).
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    YAY! I am trying to get to maintenance so knowing she could eat that much at MY height is fantastic!!!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    YAY! I am trying to get to maintenance so knowing she could eat that much at MY height is fantastic!!!!

Try this for your details - http://www.globalrph.com/harris-benedict-equation.htm

It will tell you what you need to know :o))
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    She looks fabulous! Dayummm.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Thank you Tennisbabe!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. What is her bf% in the first photo and second photo?
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Amazing work. What is her bf% in the first photo and second photo?

I can't quote in the first one, probably in mid 20's but now she's sitting between 13-14% or thereabouts based on skin fold calipers.
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    She looks great! That's exactly the figure I would like to get. How much time does she spend weight training every day?
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    Options
    She looks phenomenal!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I think she looked better before - but that's just personal preference. She still looks amazing either way -
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    How much training(strength/cardio) did she do everyday?What does a typical day of food look like?

I am in awe of these results!!!Amazing!She's beautiful either way.Well done both of you!!
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice work... amazing for 4 mo. I've been at it for 3 months but have not had such dramatic results. Of course I have much more to lose. 265 - 195.... Started at 1500, I'm now at 1800 cal a day (+50%-70% exercise cal). Wish I was 30 again... :bigsmile:
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Wow she looks AMAZING!
    Sorry to ask this, well not sorry, embarrassed I suppose, but did she have big boobs to start with? Its just mine have all but disappeared, all that's left is the muscle holding them up lol.
    Great work from both of you tho :)
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Matt you have helped Yo get into fantastic shape. I am 45 and have had 4 children, in the last 4 months I have come down from around 33% body fat to 26%. In the last 6 weeks or so I have added strength training with 5 basic compound moves twice a week to my exercise plan and the difference in my body is puttting a smile on my face every day, my 19 year old daughter told me yesterday that my body looks really nice and I know that it damn well never used to!! I'm 5'5 and currently a UK 12, eating around 1900 cals per day and losing about 1 lb every 10 days or so, I am happy with this rate, Yo's pictures are really motivational, her body is so lean and compact and such low body fat without being scrawny, thank you for showing her pictures, I may have to get back to you when progress slows down and pick your brain!!
  • scanners107
    scanners107 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Absolute amazing transformation.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Wow Matt, great job.

Is she working for Gaspari too? She could easily be another model for the company.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Great to see couples workout together and push each other.
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    wow!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!