Yo's 4 months progress photos - 1600-2300 calories daily!

Options

Replies

• Iron_Pheonix
    Iron_Pheonix Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Keeping me on track as always Yo, thanks girl xx
  • dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing results
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    She looks great! That's exactly the figure I would like to get. How much time does she spend weight training every day?

Around about 1 hour, 5 times a week.
    She looks phenomenal!

Thank you!
    How much training(strength/cardio) did she do everyday?What does a typical day of food look like?

I am in awe of these results!!!Amazing!She's beautiful either way.Well done both of you!!

You can see her diet etc on www.team-wild.com - we took it off here (there was a thread) because of hate given by some members.
    Nice work... amazing for 4 mo. I've been at it for 3 months but have not had such dramatic results. Of course I have much more to lose. 265 - 195.... Started at 1500, I'm now at 1800 cal a day (+50%-70% exercise cal). Wish I was 30 again... :bigsmile:

Keep on trucking - glad to hear you have increased calories, I hate people dropping calories too low - better to have health than more rapid weight loss.
    Wow she looks AMAZING!
    Sorry to ask this, well not sorry, embarrassed I suppose, but did she have big boobs to start with? Its just mine have all but disappeared, all that's left is the muscle holding them up lol.
    Great work from both of you tho :)

She had implants done last year in October time, hence we know the exact date when she started body building, last week of October once she had healed.
    Matt you have helped Yo get into fantastic shape. I am 45 and have had 4 children, in the last 4 months I have come down from around 33% body fat to 26%. In the last 6 weeks or so I have added strength training with 5 basic compound moves twice a week to my exercise plan and the difference in my body is puttting a smile on my face every day, my 19 year old daughter told me yesterday that my body looks really nice and I know that it damn well never used to!! I'm 5'5 and currently a UK 12, eating around 1900 cals per day and losing about 1 lb every 10 days or so, I am happy with this rate, Yo's pictures are really motivational, her body is so lean and compact and such low body fat without being scrawny, thank you for showing her pictures, I may have to get back to you when progress slows down and pick your brain!!

Please do! Remember the weight loss for Yo has been approx 0.5lb a week if anything. Due to the carb cycling she does, clearly she has gained muscle as well, as you can see in the photos. Thank you for the kind words!
    Absolute amazing transformation.

Thank you!
    Wow Matt, great job.

Is she working for Gaspari too? She could easily be another model for the company.

Neither of us work for Gaspari - they didn't like me supporting Yo and her WBFF competition so we parted company a few weeks ago. Yo comes first.
    Great to see couples workout together and push each other.

We are always told - a couple who trains together stays together!
    wow!!!!

Thank you!!
    Keeping me on track as always Yo, thanks girl xx

Thanks Iron_P!!!
    wow, amazing results

Thank you! :o))
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    What were stats??? Like height, age, etc :)

Height is 5' 3".

Age was and still is 32.

She was 134lb (61kg) she is now 125lb.

Was size 8-10, now size 6 (UK).

Amazing to know, I'm 5'3", 142lb.. Hoping to be 125lb. Be my trainer haha :cry:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I wish my man would train me to look like that xD oh well my gym program just has to do :P
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Awesome results !! Tell her she looks beautiful !
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Great job! She looks amazing!
    Here hoping that my legs will look that awesome one day :D
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    If you want to look like Yo, you can see her diet, training videos and supplement suggestions at www.team-wild.com :o))
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    She must have been lifting before you started, right?
    How big did you keep her daily deficit? Did she zigzag the calories?
    Any Cardio? If yes, I suppose some HIIT, right?
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Oh, and great results :)
  • laridae79
    laridae79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think she looked lovely before... now she looks, well, very mucsular I suppose. I guess that's what you were aiming for.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    If you want to look like Yo, you can see her diet, training videos and supplement suggestions at www.team-wild.com :o))

Just checked it out and a couple of questions if you have time: How much volume do you guys do on shoulders! Jesus! Whatever happened to the "no more than 18 sets per body part per week?" Is that pure 100% broscience?! This must take, what 90 mins to complete?!

Shoulders
    Seated Lateral Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Standing Lateral Raise 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Incline Front Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Standing Front Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    BB/DB or Machine Overhead Press – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Incline DB Front Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Incline DB Delt Fly – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Cable Face Pulls – 12-15 reps x 4 sets (depending on time, sometimes less work done)

Low Carbs Day (1,600 / 1,700 calories)
    Meal 1: 120g lean steak/fish/venison with 30g nuts

Meat and nut breakfast? Read that on Charles Poliquin's site a while ago. I did it for a while but I found it hard to get carbs in later in the day if I was at uni/work all day. Nick Mitchell and Phil Learney are huges fan of it as well.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    She must have been lifting before you started, right?
    How big did you keep her daily deficit? Did she zigzag the calories?
    Any Cardio? If yes, I suppose some HIIT, right?

She went to the gym on and off like most people do, trying their best and spinning their wheels a lot - not getting far. A typical person who likes to keep fit without training in a way that works her body how it needed it.

As per the thread title, it describes the calories - which were between 300-400 deficit and 300-400 over. 3 days low carb, 1 day high.

Very very little cardio, perhaps a dozen or so times since we started. We keep intending to start her up on it but the body recomp keeps coming so we don't mess with something that is working.

I think she looked lovely before... now she looks, well, very mucsular I suppose. I guess that's what you were aiming for.

You have a very misguided placement of opinion on a thread about success of people.

Would you find it acceptable me commenting on your thread saying ANYTHING about your weight other than positive?

Please refrain from posting on our SUCCESS STORIES thread if you feel the need to negative. This like any other thread is to CELEBRATE the weight loss/muscle gain Yo has experienced.
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Just checked it out and a couple of questions if you have time: How much volume do you guys do on shoulders! Jesus! Whatever happened to the "no more than 18 sets per body part per week?" Is that pure 100% broscience?! This must take, what 90 mins to complete?!

Shoulders
    Seated Lateral Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Standing Lateral Raise 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Incline Front Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Standing Front Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    BB/DB or Machine Overhead Press – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Incline DB Front Raise – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Incline DB Delt Fly – 12-15 reps x 4 sets
    Cable Face Pulls – 12-15 reps x 4 sets (depending on time, sometimes less work done)

Low Carbs Day (1,600 / 1,700 calories)
    Meal 1: 120g lean steak/fish/venison with 30g nuts

Meat and nut breakfast? Read that on Charles Poliquin's site a while ago. I did it for a while but I found it hard to get carbs in later in the day if I was at uni/work all day. Nick Mitchell and Phil Learney are huges fan of it as well.

We choose about 4-5, sometimes exercises per day - not all of them. They are listed to give an idea. We spend about an hour or so training.

And yes, meat and nuts for breakfast. Not a lot better way to start the day than eating a rump steak and almonds - delicious!
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yo looks absolutely AMAZING (and so do you for that matter) Wish I was 30 again and looked like that.
    You seem like a lovely couple, best of luck to you both
    H:flowerforyou:
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm making my appointment to go the gym for the first time to meet with a trainer re: lifting heavy so I'm pretty stoked and it's great to see such inspirational photos and progress. I love that you are doing it together. It's fabulous having a supportive partner! :-)
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    We choose about 4-5, sometimes exercises per day - not all of them. They are listed to give an idea. We spend about an hour or so training.

And yes, meat and nuts for breakfast. Not a lot better way to start the day than eating a rump steak and almonds - delicious!

Thanks man.

Also, just checked your diary (If you don't mind!) and saw that you have myprotein products. How are you finding them? Their customer service has been terrible according to friends - never tried them myself though.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options

Exactly! Would love to be in a relationship where this was the case!
  • Matt_Wild
    Options
    Yo looks absolutely AMAZING (and so do you for that matter) Wish I was 30 again and looked like that.
    You seem like a lovely couple, best of luck to you both
    H:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!

Thanks man.

Also, just checked your diary (If you don't mind!) and saw that you have myprotein products. How are you finding them? Their customer service has been terrible according to friends - never tried them myself though.

I'd go with bulk powder every time - MP delivery stock items without problem usually but if it goes wrong... it goes WRONG!!!

As for quality, both companies are the same.

Exactly! Would love to be in a relationship where this was the case!

We are lovers not rivals so push each to do the best we can possibly do... in a positive manner :o))
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You both look fantastic! And I love that you are both dedicated to your health!
    Really great work!
    SUPER inspirational!
    Thanks for posting!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!